En bref. Hexwar poursuit ses adaptations de jeux sur différents supports, et c’est au tour de ce petit wargame sur le thème de la guerre des Diadoques d’être arrivé sur Android il y a quelques jours. Avec donc une campagne et diverses missions, et en option trois campagnes payantes supplémentaires.
Pour plus d’informations sur Ancient Battle : Successors, voyez cette page sur Steam, où il est sorti début septembre dernier, celle-ci sur Google Play, celle-là dans l’App Store, ou encore cette page chez l’éditeur.
Ancient Battle: Successors out now on Android.
Ancient Battle: Successors is the latest edition to the Ancient Battle series for Android. Alexander the Great died on 13 June 323 B.C., leaving no heir. Perhaps foreseeing the many great conflicts that would follow his demise, he left the Macedonian Kingdom ‘To the best man’.
These lands, spanning most of the known world, were divided between his former generals, who saw themselves as rightful Successors (or ‘Diadochi’) to the Kingdom. The Successors plunged into a maelstrom of epic conflict as they fought for power and glory. Now you have the opportunity to reign supreme over your rivals, if you can first defeat them on the battlefield. Use units such as Greek Pikemen, Macedonian Pikemen, Spearmen, Archers, Indian Elephants, Chariots, Cavalry, and Javelinmen to engage in some of the largest battles of the ancient world.
Key Game Features:
• High Definition Ancient Era Graphics.
• 7 Mission Tutorial Campaign.
• 6 Mission Wars of the Successors Campaign; Featuring the battles of The Hellespont, Cretopolis, Paraetacene, Gabiene, Salamis and Ipsus.
Bonus Mission (Available for free by registering)
• 1 Mission Ptolemies Campaign; featuring the battle of Gaza.
• All missions, except the tutorial, can be played as both sides.
• 66 Unique Ancient Units.
• Detailed Combat Analysis
• Flank Attacks
• Strategic Movement.
• Hours of Gameplay.
• Map Zoom.
Purchasable Extra Content:
• 5 Mission Pyrrhic War Campaign; Featuring the battles of Siris River, Heraclea, Asculum, Asculum Satrianum & Beneventum.
• 5 Mission Ascent of Rome Campaign; Featuring the battles of The Aous River, Cynoscephalae, Magnesia, Pydna & Corinth.
• 5 Mission Eclipse Campaign; Featuring the battles of Thermopylae Plain, Lamia, Crannon, Sellasia & Raphia.
Thank you for supporting our games!
Other News from HexWar
– Over next few months, all of our games will become available on Android, via Google Play, and on PC via Steam.
– Recently almost every HexWar game has been updated with a wide range of upgrades, these have included smoother graphics, improved map zoom, improved AI opponents, as well as fixing any issues reported by users. This program of continual updates continues for even our oldest games.
– Some of our games have been withdrawn from sale on the Apple App stores. This is as a result of a policy change at Apple. Multiple editions of the same game are no longer allowed. As a result ‘Lite’, ‘Free’ and most ‘Gold’ editions can no longer be updated as they cannot pass the approval process at Apple. These games have not been deleted from the App stores, so existing owners can still download them. It is just that they are no longer available to new customers and cannot be updated with any new features.