HPS Simulations and John Tiller are proud to announce the release of Middle East ’67, an operational level simulation of the fighting between Israel and her Arab neighbors. Middle East ’67 covers the entire area of the conflict, from the Suez Canal up to the Golan Heights, including the West bank of Jordan and the southern Lebanon. Separate Orders of Battle are included for the ’56, ’67 and ’73 wars, with an alternative OOB available for increased Arab Troop Quality.
Middle East ’67 features:
– 1 mile hexes, 3 hour turns, with a master map measuring over 170 by 175 miles.
– Players control tank, reconnaissance, artillery, infantry, parachute, engineer, antitank, AAA, rocket, headquarters, and a wide variety of other specialized units.
– Scenarios range from a series of 37 starter and intermediate historical scenarios, and different campaign scenarios for ’56 and ’67.
– Middle East ’67 can be viewed and played in either 2-d or 3-d mode.
– Supports single person play against the computer, two-person hot-seat, two-person Play-By-E-Mail, and multiplayer network play over LANs and the Internet.
– Comes with Main Program, full-featured Scenario Editor, and Order of Battle Editor.
– Complete on-line Help documentation plus on-line printable documentation in Microsoft Word format.