HPS Simulations and John Tiller are proud to announce the release of Korsun '44, an operational level World War II simulation. Korsun '44 covers the Soviet encirclement of the German forces at the Dnepr river line which created the Korsun Pocket. With two Ukrainian Fronts smashing their way past the defenders, the Germans quickly found themselves in a difficult situation.
Korsun '44 features :
- 1 km hexes, 2 hour turns, with a master map measuring approximately 200 by 180 kilometers. Over 2,800 units represent the German and Soviet forces in this classic battle of encirclement, mainly at battalion and company level.
- Players control tank, reconnaissance, artillery, infantry, parachute, engineer, antitank, flak, rocket, headquarters, and a wide variety of other specialized units.
- Over 25 historically based scenarios are included, with several "what-if" scenarios and a Kanev bonus scenario. There are several grand historical scenarios (25 Jan, 1 Feb, 10 Feb) with the first lasting 240 turns (to 18 Feb 1944).
- Korsun '44 can be viewed and played in either 2d or 3d mode.
- Supports single person play against the computer, two-person hot-seat, two-person Play-By-E-Mail, and multiplayer network play over LANs and the Internet.
- Comes with Main Program, full-featured Scenario Editor, and Order of Battle Editor.
- Complete on-line Help documentation plus on-line printable documentation in Microsoft Word format.
Version éditée par HPS Sims. Bon état.