En bref. Voici une récente bande-annonce pour ce futur jeu dans lequel il s’agira d’une part de gérer dans le détail une chaîne de production de robots géants de combats et d’autre part de les envoyer en bataille pour voir le résultat.
Pour plus d’informations sur Mech Engineer, actuellement en phase Accès anticipé et pour lequel une démo est disponible, voyez cette fiche sur Steam.
MicroProse publishes Mech Engineer and Waronoi
MicroProse is proud to announce two new games in its catalog!
Mech Engineer is a mech lover’s dream come true: you will oversee every aspect of your squad’s operation, from optimizing the reactors to fine-tuning weapons systems. The balance of weight, energy, and heat must be carefully monitored to ensure maximum efficiency. The skills and emotional state of each pilot also play an important role, along with the effective management of your base and resources. You will deploy your finely calibrated and tuned machines onto missions, where your split-second decisions during semi-auto battles against a mutating alien bio-weapon.
Mech Engineer is a dark sci-fi mech assembling manager with semi-auto battles against mutating, alien bio-weapon. The gameplay is focused on resource management and mech assembly; the player can also follow the auto-battling sessions giving orders to the pilots in real time.
Assemble your Mechs starting from the reactor: increase its power with components but keep a close eye on the temperature. Then customize the weapons tweaking rate of fire, energy consumption, accuracy, and firepower (you can even run ballistic tests).
Finally assemble the Mech considering total weight and available energy.
When it’s time to send your Mechs into battle you will follow them in real-time and issue simple orders to optimize their performance on the battlefield.
And that’s not all; Mech Engineer is a deep management game. Here is the full features list:
– Deep and detailed management of mechs engineering including reactors, cooling, weight, and heat/energy
– Configure and fine-tune weapons and mods through testing and ballistic simulation
– Squad management down to individual stress levels, training, and stats
– Manage your base repairing and upgrading its sectors and giving tasks to engineers and scientists on a day-by-day basis
– Research components and upgrades through a full-fledged tech-tree
– Scavenge and use different resources to repair and upgrade your mech
– Real-time pausable missions that mix auto-battling and move commands from the player
– Unique analog ‘80s retro-style interface
– In-game manual for quick reference while playing
MicroProse, founded in 1982, is a world-famous simulation software company known for developing groundbreaking, classics and cult titles like, the Falcon, F15 Strike Eagle, Silent Service, Gunship, Grand Prix, Civilization, B-17 The Mighty Eighth, and X-COM series and many more simulation products that sold millions of copies each at retail..
Today, MicroProse is not only remaking select classics from its past but also paving the road to next-generation, state of the art games that will create the memories and experiences of the demanding new generations of gamers.