En bref. Arrivé sur iOS fin 2015, voici que cette petite adaptation d’un jeu a priori de Decision Games, adaptation permettant donc ici de jouer cinq des grands moments de la campagne de Russie plus des escarmouches, arrive en ce début d’année sur la plateforme de Valve.
Napoleon in Russia out now on Steam for PC and Mac.
10% off for the first week of release.
Napoleons Invasion of Russia began on 24 June 1812 when the Grande Armée crossed the Neman River to engage and attempt to defeat the Russian army. The Grande Armée was massive, with over 600,000 troops. The French army initially advanced rapidly into Russia, winning a number of minor engagements and even a major battle at Smolensk in August. But in the end the Russian army always managed to slip away, until finally there was the great battle of, and French victory at, the Battle of Borodino, at the Gates of Moscow. But this was not enough. The French army was ultimately defeated by the vastness of the country and by the dreadful Russian Winter. By the end of 1812 the French Army was in retreat and would be destroyed on its long march home.
Napoleon in Russia recreates 5 historical battles from the doomed Invasion of Russia. There are also non-historical skirmish engagements included.
– All missions, apart from the tutorial, can be played as both sides.
– Over 30 different unit types.
– Four classes of infantry – Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite
– Detailed Combat Analysis
– Map zoom
– Flank Attacks
– Strategic Movement
Thank you for supporting our games!
Other News from HexWar
– Over next few months, all of our games will become available on Android, via Google Play, and on PC via Steam.
– Recently almost every HexWar game has been updated with a wide range of upgrades, these have included smoother graphics, improved map zoom, improved AI opponents, as well as fixing any issues reported by users. This program of continual updates continues for even our oldest games.
– Some of our games have been withdrawn from sale on the Apple App stores. This is as a result of a policy change at Apple. Multiple editions of the same game are no longer allowed. As a result ‘Lite’, ‘Free’ and most ‘Gold’ editions can no longer be updated as they cannot pass the approval process at Apple. These games have not been deleted from the App stores, so existing owners can still download them. It is just that they are no longer available to new customers and cannot be updated with any new features.