Voici deux vidéos accompagnant la sortie en cette fin de semaine du quatrième volet de la série Port Royale. Qui offre cette fois un vaste terrain de jeu modélisant les Caraïbes du 17e siècle, où vous pourrez autant naviguer que commercer et batailler librement. Les batailles navales étant une des innovations de ce titre, se jouant en tour par tour et mettant en scène jusqu’à huit navires en même temps.
Pour plus d’informations sur Port Royale 4, voyez cette page sur Steam ou celle-ci chez l’éditeur.
All hands on deck: Port Royale 4 is out now
Available in Standard and Extended editions, the latter of which includes a digital soundtrack and exclusive in-game content, Port Royale 4 is the ultimate trading simulator, offering a 12 million square kilometre playground of pristine 17th Century Caribbean scenery to both settle and explore. Players can create intricate production lines spanning multiple territories while fulfilling tasks for their nation’s viceroy to earn fame, accrue wealth and upgrade their settlements with an assortment of ships and buildings.
A launch trailer is available below.
Those interested in a more action-focused experience can opt to attack rival nations, targeting their fleets and settlements while keeping a keen eye for pirates and other privateers who might be looking to do the same. Port Royale 4 also features a series’ first turn-based approach to naval combat, allowing up to 8 ships per side to do battle with onboard artillery and special tactics unique to each nation.
About Port Royale 4
In Port Royale 4, set sail and join the colonial powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands in their fight for supremacy of the Caribbean in the 17th century. Take control of a colony as a young and ambitious governor and learn what it takes to manage and grow a small settlement into a bustling trader city.
Develop production chains connecting multiple islands and create complex trade routes across the Caribbean, covering the ever-growing needs of multiple cities. Make use of the detailed sea map to avoid stormy weather regions, cliffs or shallow waters. Fulfil tasks for your nation’s viceroy, earning more fame to unlock town buildings, ships and more. Conquer the cities of rival nations or hunt down their fleets with a letter of marque while also keeping a keen eye out for pirates and other privateers.
Introducing: naval battles! For the first time in series’ history, combat encounters are turn-based, with up to 8 ships battling at once. Turn the tide with tactical captain manoeuvres to ensure a glorious victory each and every fight.
– Choose from four colonial powerhouses: England, France, Spain and the Netherlands, each providing different benefits and unique gameplay styles
– Four single player campaigns following each nation on a path to glory
– Appoint a leader from four different character classes: The Explorer, Merchant, Buccaneer and Pirate
– Establish and manage trade with 60 Caribbean cities in a huge game world
– Navigate cliffs, shallow waters and stormy weather regions to optimize your trade routes
– Choose from 50 buildings to produce goods such as rum and luxuries
– Construct town buildings with neighbourhood effects to optimize productivity and manage the happiness of your citizens
– Sail 18 historically authentic ships from the late 16th and 17th centuries
– Engage in tactical, turn-based naval battles with powerful captains
– Unlock licences, building permits, new buildings and ships by growing reputation within your chosen nation
Title: Port Royale 4
Platforms: Windows PC, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™
Developer: Gaming Minds Studios
Genre: Trade simulation
Release: Out now (PC/PS4/XBO), 2021 (Nintendo Switch™)