En bref. Paradox a confirmé cette semaine l’arrivée prochaine de l’extension intitulée Dharma pour Europa Universalis IV. Important DLC qui mettra donc l’accent sur l’Inde et qui sera accompagné comme à l’accoutumée par un patch majeur.
Concernant Europa Universalis IV, voyez notre Panorama des DLC d’Europa Universalis IV, qui vous aidera à vous y retrouver parmi les treize extensions précédentes. Puis cette fiche chez Paradox, ou celle-ci sur Steam. Ainsi que le wiki officiel.
Paradox Sets Date for Next Europa Universalis Expansion
Indian Themed Dharma Add-on Coming Next Month
STOCKHOLM – 13 August 2018 – The riches and intrigue of Indian politics are the focus of Europa Universalis IV: Dharma, the newest expansion to Paradox Development Studio’s classic historical grand strategy game. Will you defend the subcontinent against foreign commercial empires? Can you set up a European trading empire in one of the richest lands on the globe?
You will get your chance to build a new world-spanning empire on 06 September, 2018, less than a month from today.
Features in Europa Universalis IV: Dharma include:
– Design Your Government: Unlock reforms that will define how you govern your kingdom or republic, earning free policies and boosting the power of some estates.
– Reworked Policy System: Policies get a new look in the free update, but Dharma will include special bonuses that make this system even more attractive.
– Trade Company Investments: Upgrade and improve the provinces tied to your trade companies, conferring bonuses both to the European master and neighboring Indian nations.
– New Cossack Government: Exclusive for owners of The Cossacks expansion.
New Indian Mission Trees: Unique mission paths for the most important Indian sultanates and kingdoms.
– New Indian Estates: Alongside a free update to the estate system, India gets five new castes. Raise the brahmins to reduce unrest in a province or install Jain governors for a boost to income while reducing manpower..
– New Mughal Culture Bonus: The Mughal Empire can assimilate and accommodate newly conquered cultures with ease.
– Charter Companies: Europeans can buy a foothold into trade charter zones in Africa and Asia, if they can find a prince that trusts them.
– Upgraded Trade Centers: Invest in the development of your Centers of Trade
– And more, including: new ways to suppress rebellion, the monsoon season, new uses for colonists in non-colonial development, scornful insults, multiplayer teams, new art, and a host of new achievements.
As usual with Paradox expansions, Dharma will be accompanied by a large update, free for all Europa Universalis players. The Mughals update will include a more detailed map of the Indian region, a renewed Estate system, and a new approach to Policies.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.