Arrivé sur Steam Early Access à l’automne l’année dernière, voici que ce 4X sur le thème de l’Orient, et particulièrement de la Chine antique, se prépare enfin à passer très prochainement en version “finale”. Au menu, une quinzaine de factions qui rivaliseront diplomatiquement et surtout militairement pour établir puis régner sur un vaste empire.
En plus de l’aspect gestion propre au genre des 4X, le jeu proposera aussi des batailles entièrement modélisées en 3D, avec un gameplay alternant donc d’une certaine manière entre le style de Civilization (le 5, pas le 6 …) et celui de Total War. Une belle idée, si le résultat s’avère à la hauteur des espoirs.
Pour plus d’informations sur Oriental Empires, dont la sortie est prévue ce 14 septembre, voyez les nombreuses présentations vidéos par ici sur la chaîne Youtube de l’éditeur, puis le site officiel ainsi que cette page sur Steam.
Oriental Empires launches September 14, 2017
Haarlem, The Netherlands – Publisher Iceberg Interactive is excited to announce the release date of their turn-based 4x grand strategy title Oriental Empires , which will launch out of Early Access on September 14 th. The game is currently on last-chance sale with 25% off in the Weeklong Deals on Steam.
Oriental Empires entered Early Access in September 2016 and has since seen a large and growing community and a high customer approval rate. New languages, new diplomacy options and an alpha version of the multiplayer mode were added to allow the community to help shape the launch version of Oriental Empires to their liking. The battles and AI have been vastly improved upon since entering Early Access and the game has received many patches, updated and tweaks.
The game will receive a massive update upon release as well. The full version of the multiplayer mode will be added, supporting 15 players in one campaign. Official German, French, Polish and Russian language support will also become available on release, while simplified Chinese will also be updated to ensure the best experience possible for our Chinese players. Trading cards will be made available as well.
In addition, a brand new scenario will be added to the game as part of the launch update. In this new scenario you can start your campaign in the infamous Warring States Era. This will give you direct access to new factions and a populated map, as factions have already established their reigns and you can be confronted with war from the very first turn.
– Start out as a single nation or tribe, starting from humble beginnings with a single settlement and expand your empire and develop your culture with the aim of becoming the universally recognized Son of Heaven and ruler of the world.
– Persuade the other factions to recognize you as such by either military force, or by diplomatic persuasion.
– Play as one of 16 different factions each with their own special bonuses or penalties.
– Vast beautifully rendered map featuring an attractive and authentic depiction of the landscape of China and Mongolia.
– Large scale battles with hundreds or thousands of soldiers, depicted in detail right on the game map. Watch skilled armies and reinforcements go to battle, according to the battle orders and formations set by the player.
– Fully animated 3D models, with variations in face and clothing for each model, including infantry, cavalry, chariot and artillery units, as well as naval forces.
– Long seamless zoom range lets you step right into the game world or zoom out for a strategic overview.
– Develop your settlements by constructing buildings and developing the landscape around them, build markets and ports to enable trade by land and water.
– Elaborate research tree including technology as well as cultural, philosophical and religious developments.
– Many other elements will determine the outcome of you quest for dominance such as Leaders, Sieges, Unrest and Rebellion, and Authority and Culture ratings.
– As Emperor, set edicts, laws and decrees to balance power and move into a glorious new Era, with new technologies and military units that change the game!
– Conquer together or betray your allies. Anything goes in multiplayer mode, supporting up to 15 players.
Stay up-to-date with the latest Oriental Empires news and information at http://www.orientalempires.com/ or purchase the game on Steam at http://store.steampowered.com/app/357310 . You can also keep track of Oriental Empires or Iceberg Interactive at any of these online channels: www.iceberg-games.com , on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/OrientalEmpires/ , Twitter at https://twitter.com/OrientalEmpires , Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/OrientalEmpires/ , and on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/iceberginteractive
ABOUT ICEBERG INTERACTIVE
Iceberg Interactive is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans and is located in Haarlem, The Netherlands. Staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an international assembly of game developers, both midsize and indie. Garnering attention with acclaimed releases over recent years, including Killing Floor 2, Endless Space, Endless Legend, StarDrive 2 and Starpoint Gemini 2, the company has a very diverse line-up for the remainder of 2017 including Oriental Empires, The Last Crown: Blackenrock and an unrevealed psychological horror title for PC, as well as Gas Guzzlers Extreme for PS4. To learn more, please visit www.iceberg-games.com
Play it cool!