La nouvelle édition dite Ultime de Supreme Ruler vient de quitter la phase early access et est donc désormais disponible pour tous, via Steam. Le jeu, dont le moteur a été amélioré, intégre les contenus des précédents volets de la série, permettant ainsi de jouer depuis la Seconde Guerre mondiale (cf. capture d’écran ci-dessus illustrant la bataille de France) jusqu’à un hypothétique troisième conflit global dans un futur proche, le tout en passant par la Guerre froide.
A noter que les possesseurs de Supreme Ruler 1936 (voir notre test) peuvent bénéficier d’une réduction pour acheter Supreme Ruler Ultimate, auquel cas contactez directement Battlegoat studios si nécessaire.
Ancaster, Canada – BattleGoat Studios is thrilled to announce the release of their latest Real Time Geopolitical Strategy / Wargame, Supreme Ruler Ultimate. Lead Designer and Co-Founder David Thompson commented, “This title represents fourteen years of what has been a labor of love. Supreme Ruler Ultimate is the culmination of all the design revisions and content we’ve created since forming the studio in 2000 and there should be something for everyone, whether they want to re-play WWII or take over the world from a near future Scotland or an independent Texas!”
BattleGoat’s Lead Programmer and Co-Founder George Geczy added, “Supreme Ruler Ultimate brings together our vision for a truly epic strategy game that encompasses some of the most turbulent times of human history – World War II, the Cold War, and the challenges we face in the near future. We’re proud to have made one of the most detailed and comprehensive series of strategy games ever created.” Previous BattleGoat titles in the Supreme Ruler series are Supreme Ruler 2010, Supreme Ruler 2020. Supreme Ruler Cold War, and Supreme Ruler 1936.
Thompson went on to answer questions about the future of the series. “Right now we are quite happy with what the Supreme Ruler series has achieved. Ultimate gets us to what we originally envisioned and we will continue to supply additional content for our players and support to our modding community. While we do not currently have plans for another Supreme Ruler stand-alone title, we will still update and enhance the game based on community feedback. Everyone at BattleGoat feels indebted to our players and we continue to appreciate the support they provide us!”
Supreme Ruler Ultimate is available now for PC and Mac through Steam and other vendors.
About Supreme Ruler Ultimate
The pinnacle of fourteen years of development on the Supreme Ruler series of Real Time Geo-Political Military Strategy Games for PC and Mac. Supreme Ruler Ultimate incorporates the stories, campaigns, scenarios, and features from our previous releases and expands on them in our improved game engine. Take control of any nation in the world from World War II through the Cold War and into the near future as our world lurches from one crisis to the next! Play historical or modern campaigns with specific objectives, attempt one of the many Set-Piece Scenarios for a shorter game, or customize your gaming experience by picking any nation in the various era sandboxes and choosing your own preferred Victory Condition. With so many options to choose from, Supreme Ruler Ultimate provides virtually unlimited replayability!
Suggested Retail Price: $29.99
– Play Historical or Futuristic Campaigns and Maps.
– Take Control of any Nation in Sandbox Mode and impact the outcome of an era.
– Start in 1936 and progress well into the 21st century for an Epic Game-play experience.
– Challenge yourself with Set-Piece Scenarios for a faster-paced game.
– The butterfly effect… Influence the timeline and outcome of thousands of historical events.
– Use Diplomacy, Trade, Espionage, and Intimidation to influence the policies of other nations.
– Guide your Nation through an era of unprecedented Scientific Advancement
– Modernize your economy to support whatever social and military policies you choose.
– Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces.
– Detailed historically-accurate armies down to the Battalion level.
– Choose your level of control. Make all decisions or use your Cabinet Ministers to help.
– Battle the elements! Fully integrated weather model influences battlefield outcomes.
– Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet (PC Only)
About BattleGoat Studios
BattleGoat Studios is a Canadian Software Developer committed to developing leading edge “Intelligent Strategy Games”. BattleGoat’s game design history dates back to the first text-based Supreme Ruler game in 1982, making Supreme Ruler one of the oldest computer gaming franchises still in development. The design team firmly believes that Strategy Gamers are looking for more sophisticated games that also remain fun to play. BattleGoat insists that their approach to development will always emphasize an accurate, heavily researched environment assuring players an entertaining and immersive gameplay experience. Their previous PC releases are Supreme Ruler 2010, Supreme Ruler 2020, Supreme Ruler Cold War, and Supreme Ruler 1936.