En bref. Comme prévu la nouvelle extension pour Europa Universalis IV est disponible depuis aujourd’hui. Intitulée Third Rome, elle met à l’honneur la Russie, qui bénéficie dans le jeu de nombreuses options supplémentaires. Comme le montre cette nouvelle bande-annonce ci-dessus.
A noter que comme à l’accoutumée cette extension est accompagnée par un patch, qui fait passer le jeu en version 1.22 et dont vous trouverez le changelog complet par ici dans le forum officiel.
Pour plus d’informations sur Third Rome, voyez cette fiche sur Steam. Concernant Europa Universalis IV, voyez dans nos archives ou directement sur cette page dédiée à nos tests de EU IV, puis cette fiche chez Paradox, ou celle-ci sur Steam.
New DLC Available Today for Europa Universalis IV and Hearts of Iron IV
Guide Russia to Glory or Resist the Soviet March in Third Rome and Death or Dishonor
STOCKHOLM — June 14, 2017 — Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer that’s never rushin’ out its games, today released new content for two of its best-selling Grand Strategy games, both focused on the nations of Eastern Europe during different, formative periods in history. Third Rome, a new immersion pack for Europa Universalis IV, adds new gameplay features for the Russian empire, and is available for $9.99. Death or Dishonor, a new country pack for Hearts of Iron IV, brings new events and national focuses to the nations bordering the Soviet Union during World War II – Romania, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Yugoslavia – and is available as well for $9.99. The two packs can also be purchased together in a discounted bundle for $17.98. Both packs are available today for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs.
See what happens when you wish upon a Tsar in a new trailer for Third Rome
Prepare to make a not-so-difficult choice between Death or Dishonor in the new trailer
In Third Rome, players will find new means to wield spiritual, political, and military control in the Russian empire, with new ranks of government and unique military units. Features include:
- Tsardoms and Principalities: New ranks of Russian government with new abilities and, for Tsars, strong bonuses including the right to claim entire States – not just provinces.
- Iconography: Commission great religious icons for the Orthodox church, boosting your empire’s power depending on the saint you choose to revere.
- Siberian Frontier: Russian nations can slowly colonize uninhabited border regions, with no fear of native uprisings
Meanwhile, in Death or Dishonor, the Soviets lie on your eastern borders while the Axis march forth from the west. Players will have to find ways to come out of the war with their lives and/or their dignity intact. Features include:
- Four New Focus Trees: Experience the war from the difficult perspectives of Hungary, Romania, Czechoslovakia, and Yugoslavia.
- Equipment Conversion: Update your arsenal by converting older units — or make use of captured enemy vehicles and gear.
- New Diplomatic and Puppet Interactions: License military technology to bring other nations’ weapons to the field or sell your advances to the highest bidder.
Players can purchase Third Rome and Death or Dishonor together here: https://www.paradoxplaza.com/europa-universalis-iv-third-rome-and-hearts-of-iron-iv-death-or-dishonor-bundle
The packs can be purchased separately here:
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC. The world-renowned strategy catalog stretches back to 1999, and the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established PC franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Cities: Skylines, Crusader Kings, Magicka and the Hearts of Iron series created by Paradox Development Studio and a network of partner studios.