Paradox diffuse une nouvelle courte mais jolie bande-annonce pour ce futur quatrième story pack, qui prendra pour thème l’exploration de ruines de civilisations depuis longtemps disparues et la découverte des trésors y étant enfouis. Ce sera aussi l’occasion d’en apprendre un peu plus sur l’histoire de l’univers du jeu, avec entre autre le retour des Plantoïdes (sujet d’un des précédents DLC). Mais aussi de trouver au fil de vos explorations de nouveaux mondes énigmatiques, d’exploiter à la façon d’une ressource des artefacts, voire même de comprendre grâce à la planétoarchéologie la place de votre empire dans la galaxie. Pour, qui sait, philosopher ou sinon mieux s’y étendre et la diriger.
Pour plus d’informations sur Stellaris: Ancient Relics, dont la date de sortie n’est pas encore connue, voyez cette fiche sur Steam. Concernant le jeu de base, voyez cette page sur Steam. Ou encore notre article Stellaris, vers l’infini et au-delà !
Unearth Untold Stories with Stellaris: Ancient Relics
Lost Worlds Await with the New Story Pack for Paradox’s Sci-Fi Grand Strategy Epic
STOCKHOLM – May 14, 2019 – Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer of games that go down in history, today announced that Ancient Relics, a new story pack for Stellaris, will soon be available for Windows, Mac, or Linux PCs. Ancient Relics will add two new Precursors to investigate, forgotten Relic Worlds to explore, and more archaeological treasures to unearth.
Check out the first trailer for Ancient Relics here
Uncover the ruins of long-dead civilizations in Relic Worlds to piece together the story of their rise and eventual downfall. Mine their derelict cities and ships to unearth the truth, discover powerful relics and harness them for your own empire’s ambitions.
Stellaris: Ancient Relics includes:
– Said Ancient Relics: Collect and acquire valuable relics in your adventures as rewards for overcoming major crises or after completing a dig at an archaeological site and solving the chapters. Each relic gives significant benefits to your empire to aid in your interstellar escapades.
– Those Who Came Before: Encounter clues about two extinct Precursor civilizations, the Baol and the Zroni, the former a sprawling hivemind of plantoids, the latter some of the most the most powerful psionics to have ever lived. Players can investigate these home systems to understand who they were and, more importantly, what one can learn from their demise.
– Relic Worlds: Once filled with teeming life, these Relic Worlds now lie dead, replete with desolate ruins and dormant mysteries. Players can excavate guaranteed archeological sites on these worlds to explore these remnants and bring to light powerful relics and artifacts.
– Dig In: Hit the dirt on a variety of enigmatic and alien worlds with more archeology sites available for your empire to study… or plunder. Each site begins a story with between one and six chapters to investigate. Retrace the history to discover artifacts and relics that can be boons to your empire.
– Matter of Artifacts: Learning from history is much more than parables and antiques, it can often be the key to understanding one’s own place in the galaxy. Utilizing archaeological research, discover Minor Artifacts, a new resource type which can help empower one’s empire.
For more information about Stellaris, visit http://www.stellarisgame.com/
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox is the owner of the World of Darkness IPs and is publishing Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden, in Delft, The Netherlands, in Seattle, Washington, and in Berkeley, California. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.