Le studio canadien BattleGoat vient de dévoiler Supreme Ruler 1936. Pas de captures d’écrans pour le moment, mais une jaquette accompagnée d’une liste récapitulant les principales caractéristiques du jeu. Pour plus d’infos sur Supreme Ruler voyez le site officiel ainsi que notre test de Supreme Ruler Cold War. Sortie prévue dans le courant du quatrième trimestre 2013.
In Supreme Ruler 1936, players will be able to embark on the road to war in many different ways. Economic, scientific, and diplomatic challenges will certainly influence the ability of their nation to impose its will on the world. Meanwhile military buildups and escalating tensions throughout the world continue, as some nations flex their military might seeking to expand their territories, while others pursue peaceful and isolationist policies in hopes of avoiding a second world war.
- Play Multiple Campaigns from either Axis or Allied perspective.
- Take Control of any Nation in the World in Sandbox Mode and see how you can impact the outcome of the era.
- Challenge yourself with many Historical Scenarios for a quicker and fast-paced gameplay experience.
- The butterfly effect… Influence the timeline and outcome of thousands of historical events.
- Use Diplomacy, Trade, Espionage, and Intimidation to influence the policies of other nations.
- Research new Technologies to give your nation a significant military advantage including the Race for the Atomic Bomb!
- odernize your economy to become a world leader and support whatever social and military policies you choose.
- Manage as much or as little of your military forces and production as you like by setting your Defense Minister’s level of control.
- When diplomacy fails… Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces.
- Battle your enemy and Mother Nature, as a fully integrated weather model influences the outcomes of the battlefield.
- Significant graphic improvements to 3D terrain and Graphic User Interface
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet.