Battlefront a annoncé en début de semaine la sortie du premier Battle Pack pour Combat Mission – Battle for Normandy. Au menu de cette extension, une nouvelle campagne (Amiens Tonight), 12 scénarios individuels et 20 cartes pour des batailles rapides. Plus quelques bonus en extra, comme des écrans de chargement, des cartes topographiques et des photos aériennes.
Attention, cet add-on nécessite d’avoir CMBN en version 3.11 ainsi que les extensions suivantes :
- Combat Mission Battle for Normandy (patched to at least v3.11 or v3.12)
- Combat Mission Battle for Normandy: Commonwealth Forces module
- Combat Mission Battle for Normandy: Market Garden module
- Combat Mission Battle for Normandy: Vehicle Pack
Pour plus d’informations sur le Battle Pack: The Great Swan, voyez cette page sur le site officiel du studio.
En parallèle, sachez qu’une nouvelle mise à jour 3.12 est aussi disponible pour CMBN. Ce patch nécessite au préalable la version 3.11 du jeu et est aussi inclus d’office dans le Battle Pack 1. Pour plus d’informations sur ce patch voyez le changelog ci-dessous ou directement sur cette page chez Battlefront. Où vous trouverez aussi les liens pour le télécharger. Si besoin une version française du changelog se trouve aussi par ici sur Combatmission.fr.
Battle Pack: The Great Swan, the first Battle Pack for Combat Mission, is finally here! The Great Swan, designed and made by veteran mission designer Jon Sowden, covers a two month period in which the Allied armies in Normandy destroyed the cream of the 1944 German Army. Following this resounding defeat the Allies bounded across France in just a few days. It is during this period of stunning advance that The Great Swan is set, following the advance of the British 2nd Army from the Seine River, through Belgium, and all the way to the high water mark of the advance along the Meuse and lower Rhine.
For more information click here!
The new Battle Pack 1 includes the brand new v3.12 patch as well. It contains a number of tweaks, fixes, and enhancements for everybody to enjoy. If you want to download the v3.12 patch on its own, you can download from here. The great thing is it contains all of the Battle Pack 1 data so if you want the Pack later you can do so without an additional download.
Patch 3.12 Feature List
– Market Garden module scenario “MG Counterattack at Son” has been updated: the Canal Bridge has been replaced with a bridge that can support more weight for tanks.
– Commonwealth module campaign “Kampfgruppe Engel” has been updated: fixed an issue where core tanks would disappear after Mission 1.
– Some micro terrain, such as rocky ground, now provides more protection from high explosives.
– Fixed a bug that caused players to swap sides in a 2-player Quick Battle.
– Fixed some issues with vehicles interacting with bridges.
– King Tiger (Henschel turret) mantlet armor protection increased.
– Fixed a bug that could cause a unit’s pause orders to be change to a one-second pause if a waypoint was repositioned.
– Fixed some issues with AI purchasing logic in Quick Battles.
– Fixed a problem where units from a module that was not owned by the player could be added to a scenario after a 2-player Quick Battle, resulting in the scenario being inaccessible to the player later.
– Fixed a bug where a towed anti-tank gun could disappear or get left behind by the towing vehicle.
– Fixed a bug where an anti-tank gun could take up to 15 minutes to Pack Up, instead of the time indicated by the UI.
– M8 and M20 scout car driver and radio operator, when commander is unbuttoned, should no longer be hit by small arms fire that does not first penetrate the vehicle.
– Anti-tank guns now rotate more slowly.
– The Grille is now available to the Waffen-SS service.
– Waffen-SS motorized Panzergrenadier formations have more Panzerfausts stored in their Opel Blitz trucks.
– PSW U304(f) halftracks now carry Panzerfausts like other German halftracks.
– Bedford QLT TT trucks assigned to Lorried Battalions and carrying infantry platoons are now stocked with extra PIAT ammunition.
– Fixed an issue where if an entire Panzergrenadier battalion was purchased, sometimes one platoon would be left without available halftrack transport.
– Adjusted ammunition counts for various artillery units.
– These vehicles will now properly have a full crew when they are purchased as individual vehicles: Firefly, Stuart III, Stuart V, Stuart VI, and Crusader AA.
– The imposter “Vickers” team that is actually a 2IC team available for purchase as a Specialist Team has been removed.
– Commonwealth service QB Infantry branch once again has Observer teams available for purchase as Specialist Teams.
– Some Kriegsmarine Specialist Team troops were being improperly equipped with the Gewehr 43 rifle. These troops are now equipped with the Kar 98K.
– Adjustments to ranks of various Kriegsmarine troops.
– German Heer once again have a Panzer Division Escort Company.
– SS Panzer Division Escort Company in Quick Battles now has three subordinate ATG squads assigned, instead of three subordinate ATG platoons.
– Fixed a misaligned passenger in White Scout Car.
– Fixed an issue with 105mm-armed M4 Sherman turret rotation on slopes.
– Fixed normal maps on Humber IV and Daimler tires.
– Adjustments to assignment of uniform textures for Luftwaffe infantry NCOs, Commanders, and Kriegsmarine troops.
– Replaced missing brittleness indicator dot.
– Adjustments to King Tiger model and texture (Henschel turret variant).
– Adjustments to airborne 6 pounder ATG model.