Autre sortie de taille cette semaine pour les passionnés des simulations historiques de Paradox, voici une nouvelle douzième extension majeure pour Crusader Kings 2. Qui lui aussi s’étend vers l’est lointain en proposant ici d’intégrer au jeu l’influence de la Chine médiévale. Au menu en résumé, un système simulant abstraitement le vaste empire chinois, la carte du jeu n’étant elle pas agrandie pour des raisons de performance, de nouveaux événements, l’arrivée du taoïsme, des aventuriers en quête de fortune, de nouveaux types de casus belli ou encore la fameuse route de la soie.
Pour plus d’informations sur Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon, voyez cette fiche chez Paradox ou celle-ci sur Steam. Ou encore les notes des développeurs dans le forum officiel, dev diaries qui sont aussi désormais regroupés par ici dans le wiki officiel.
Concernant le jeu de base et ses extensions, vous retrouverez aussi facilement tous nos tests sur cette page.
Crack the Chinese Puzzle in Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
Paradox Challenges You to Defy the Empire
STOCKHOLM – 16 November 2017 – Caravans have roamed the Silk Road for centuries, bringing wealth and knowledge from far away. Even the richest rajas of India are humbled by the stories of the mighty Chinese Emperor. Can you navigate the fickle desires of this distant ruler? Choose a life of subservience, in the hope of future rewards, or bide your time until your dynasty is strong enough to invade the Empire itself. Dare to take on new political challenges in Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon.
Jade Dragon is the newest expansion to Crusader Kings II, the beloved medieval strategy role-playing experience from Paradox Development Studios. In Jade Dragon, the riches and overwhelming power of China sits off map, but makes its presence known through tributaries, armies and demands.
Features of Jade Dragon include:
– The Further East: A new “China Screen” lays out the status and desires of the Emperor of China, letting you keep tabs on what he wants and how to earn his grace and receive valuable boons – tokens of his affection.
– An Eventful History: Random events tip you off to major happenings in distant Cathay, letting you know when the Middle Kingdom might be shifting its center of gravity
– Taoism: A Chinese religion that gives bonuses to stewardship, but spreads very slowly.
– New Asian Tributary System: Submit to the Empire as a tributary, always keeping an eye on the waning power of the Emperor, so you can time your escape to freedom
– Ambitious Adventurers: Disgruntled princes or curious adventurers may leave China to seek their own fortune to the west.
– Amazing Riches: Collect wondrous new Chinese artifacts for your characters, and a new Silk Road system that adjusts returns based on China’s stability.
– Chinese Characters: New Chinese and Tibetan portraits and Chinese units bring the empire to life
– Eight New Casus Bellis: Fight!
Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon is available now for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.