Paradox diffuse une nouvelle bande-annonce pour accompagner la sortie aujourd’hui de l’extension a priori la plus importante du monumental Crusader Kings II. Au menu un contenu dense mêlant guerres traditionnelles ou de succession et diplomatie, gloire divine et hérésie païenne, couronnements et querelles dynastiques, ou encore croisades teutoniques dans les régions nordiques. On y trouvera aussi une nouvelle option probablement amusante permettant de créer une carte fictive générée aléatoirement.
Attention, le nouveau patch 3.0 n’est a priori pas compatible avec les anciennes parties. Si besoin voyez ces instructions dans le forum officiel pour revenir à une version précédente. Le changelog complet se trouve entre autre par ici dans le wiki officiel.
Pour plus d’informations sur Crusader Kings II – Holy Fury, voyez cette fiche sur Steam ou cette page chez l’éditeur. Au sujet de Crusader Kings II, voyez cette fiche chez Paradox ou celle-ci sur Steam.
A ne pas manquer notre article A la croisée des DLC dans Crusader Kings II, qui vous guidera dans le choix des nombreuses extensions du jeu.
Paradox Unleashes Its Holy Fury
Today, Crusader Kings II Gets Its Biggest Expansion Yet
STOCKHOLM – 13 November 2018 – The medieval battle for the soul of Europe takes center stage in Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury, the newest expansion to Paradox Development Studio’s beloved grand strategy role-playing game. The almost infinite playground of dynastic politics in the Middle Ages takes on new drama with the addition of pagan warrior lodges, where you must constantly prove your mettle, and heroic bloodlines that add glamor and prestige to the descendants of history making characters.
Holy Fury is available now for $19.99 at the Paradox Store and major online retailers.
Holy Fury adds special new challenges for experience players by adding Shattered and Random World starts for the game. Begin playing in Shattered world where no one controls more than one county and prove how clever you are on an even playing field. Or start in a Random World that includes ahistoric kingdoms, empires and religions – a world that resembles our own, but is entirely fictional.
Other features in Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury include:
– Warrior Lodges: Join a Pagan warrior lodge and raid your way up the ranks, unlocking access to powerful allies and greater military skill.
– Dynamic Pagan Reformations: Choose the tenets and organizing principles of your new religion.
– Legendary Bloodlines: Descendants of great warrior heroes will have bonuses that match the accomplishments of their forefathers, including historical bloodlines of Charlemagne, Genghis Khan and others..
– Sway or Antagonize Your Neighbors: Try to win a reluctant vassal through charm and persuasion, or provoke someone you want to push into conflict.
– Sainthood: Pious Catholics can become canonized, passing on their glory to their descendants and making their resting place a site of great value
– Mass Baptism: Emulate Vladimir the Great and convert your pagan nation to Christianity or Islam, dragging your citizens and vassals to the altar with you.
– Coronations: Feudal kings and emperors must find clergy to crown them, since all power descends from the heavens.
– New Crusade Events: Deeper gameplay for the religious wars of the era.
– New Succession Laws: A Pagan Elder Council may have the final word in how a realm is divided among heirs, or a ruler may challenge his brother to combat to unify a realm.
– And much more: Changes to religion, custom names for people or objects, lists of people you’ve killed, and other small changes for flavor and variety.
As usual, Holy Fury is accompanied by a major update FREE to everyone who owns Crusader Kings II. This patch is especially significant since it includes an entirely new Crusade system, breathing new life into one of the game’s major themes.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.