Après Power of the Serpents et Return of the Elves, puis deux autres DLC mineurs pour les héros et les sorciers, voici venir une cinquième mini-extension pour Warlock Master of the Arcane. Nommée Armageddon, elle ajoute un mode de jeu spécial (Armageddon) où il faudra combattre les Dremers (les pires ennemis du monde d’Ardania), deux nouveaux rivaux (la reine des dragons et Krel le caïd), une unité d’archers elfes ou encore un village elfique près de votre capitole.
Notez que ce DLC est accompagné par une nouvelle mise à jour passant le jeu en version 1.4, patch qui ajoute une vingtaine de sortilèges (ex : terraformation), différents types de terrains, puis corrige quelques bugs et optimise légèrement l’IA. Sortie prévue sur Steam ou GamersGate ce 16 novembre. Pour plus d’infos sur le jeu, voyez notre test ainsi que le site www.warlockmasterofthearcane.com.
The ancient prophecy has come true. The End Times are near. The boundaries between worlds have fallen, and the Dremer have entered Ardania. The Great Mages are the only ones who can possibly defend the land, and now more than ever, they need a leader who can gather a force large enough to defeat the Dremer once and for all.
- New Armageddon Game Mode: Fight against the powerful Dremer while terrible cataclysms tear Ardania apart
- Two new Great Mages: The Dragon Queen & Krel the Kingpin
- New perks for Great Mages:
- Favor of Krolm – Adds 30 points of relationship with Krolm
- Clean the Land – Adds the spell “Clean the Land” to the spellbook
- Elven Followers – Provides a unit of Elven Archers
- Elven Relatives – Ensures the appearance of an Elven village near a Great Mage’s capitol
Patch Notes 1.4 (should go live on 15th of Nov.)
• New Ancient and Teramorphing Spells. Overall 20 new spells, some of them can be found, not researched.
• The “pocket” worlds were generally redesigned, so they are more playable and valuable. Also added some super-monster lairs with super-loot inside. The monster in such pocket worlds don’t spawn until someone come inside, but after they do they actively seek the portals to come to Ardania and Rampage there a bit.
• New landscapes in game, including life, death, burnt, magicated, each having their effects on units, buildings and economy.
• A Bug fixed when a player could order his unit to move over an allied unit that was hidden in fog of war, leading to crash.
• A Bug fixed when loading early in the game could disable some random events.
• A Bug fixed when loading a multiplayer game all users except host could not see their quests.
• A Crash fixed when a player had his Hall of Lords full.
• A Bug fixed, when some units of earlier vanquished Great Mage could emerge later in the game.
• A Bug fixed in Multiplayer when a player casts Resurrect spell and every other player got a “select a unit” window pop-up.
• A Bug fixed when a player got incorrect News after he successfully casts a global spell.
• Monsters spawned together with their lairs now cannot go rampage on the same turn.
• Some spells and events make the world tremble. Literally.
• AI now understands the danger of damaging landscape and acts accordingly.
• AI now uses portals to/from pocket worlds more actively.
• AI cleans the landscape with appropriate spells when needed.
• AI now can use terramorphing spells offensively.
• A Bug fixed when AI tried to use totems like basic units (and failed).