Paradox confirme la sortie aujourd’hui d’un Immersion pack consacré à l’âge d’or de l’Espagne. Soit l’époque à laquelle le pays étendait son empire jusqu’à Mexico et Manille, tout en rivalisant avec différentes autres puissances, comme le Portugal, le Maroc et bien entendu l’Angleterre.
Petite extension qui est de plus accompagnée en parallèle par un patch 1.28 (cf. wiki officiel).
Pour plus d’informations sur Europa Universalis IV : Golden Century, voyez cette fiche chez l’éditeur ou cette fiche sur Steam.
Concernant Europa Universalis IV, voyez notre Panorama des DLC d’Europa Universalis IV, qui vous aidera à vous y retrouver parmi les treize extensions précédentes. Puis cette fiche chez Paradox, ou celle-ci sur Steam.
Plus Ultra: Rival the Empire of Charles V in Golden Century
New Immersion Pack for Europa Universalis IV Available Now
STOCKHOLM – 11 December 2018 – From Madrid to Mexico to Manila, the Spanish Crown had the one of the first empires where the sun never set. From the fall of Granada to the Dutch Wars of Independence, Spanish power always had to be taken into consideration. But its road to dominance ran through local rivals like Portugal and Morocco, and its control over the vital sea routes was challenged by English navies and ruthless privateers. What path will you take?
Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century is the newest immersion pack for Paradox’s classic game of empire and exploration in the early modern era, and it is available today on Steam, the Paradox store and other major online retailers for $9.99 / £7,15 / €9,99.
Golden Century focuses its improvements on parts of the game central to the kingdoms of and around Iberia,including new mission trees for the major historical powers and a hypothetical Andalusia if you manage to turn back the armies of Catholicism. But Golden Century also lets you live out your childhood dream of being a pirate king, ruling a republic of brigands, sending your ships to finance realm by raiding the trade routes of more powerful rulers.
Other features of Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century include:
– Minority Settlements: Settle your distant colonies with homeland minorities, promoting greater cohesion at home, while adding more diversity to your subject nations.
– Establish Holy Orders: Iberian nations can appoint Jesuit, Franciscan or Dominican clerics to govern their states to reduce unrest or ease conversion.
– New Mission Trees: New missions and objectives for the nations of Iberia and Northwest Africa, including Spain and Andalusia.
– Pirate Republics: Raise the black flag and pillage the high seas, or defeat these scourges of humanity..
– Flagships: Appoint a Flagship to lead your navy, adding combat and trade power to your fleets.
– Naval Barrage: Use your ships to help besiege coastal forts by bombarding the walls.
– New Army Models: New army and naval models for Castile/Spain, Aragon, Portugal, Leon/Navarra, Pirates, Sale and Galicia
– Plus over ten minutes of new original music.
Golden Century is accompanied by the free Spain update,available to everyone who owns Europa Universalis IV. This update will include newly detailed maps of Iberia, North Africa and the Spanish Main, as well as revised National Ideas for many nations in the Western Mediterranean, new Government Reform options and other changes for all players.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.