Paradox annonce une nouvelle extension mettant l’accent sur l’empire britannique tel que l’on pourra désormais le simuler avec plus de détails dans Europa Universalis IV. DLC sur donc un thème très précis, qui reprendra le format des Immersion pack vu dans l’extension Third Rome, d’autres packs de ce genre étant semble-t-il prévus à l’avenir.
Au programme ici, des missions spécifiques, l’essor de la révolution industrielle, un mécanisme sur l’innovation, l’anglicanisme, une doctrine navale ou encore la possibilité de partager ses connaissances.
Pour plus d’informations sur Rule Britannia, dont la date de sortie n’est pas connue, voyez la vidéo suivante, qui détaille plus les nouveautés, puis cette fiche chez l’éditeur.
Concernant Europa Universalis IV, voyez notre récent Panorama des DLC d’Europa Universalis IV, qui vous aidera à vous y retrouver parmi les douze extensions déjà sorties. Puis cette fiche chez Paradox, ou celle-ci sur Steam. Ainsi que le wiki officiel.
Innovate and Industrialize in Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
New Immersion Pack Focuses on History of British Isles
STOCKHOLM – 06 February 2018: Great empires look ahead. Keep your traditions in mind, yes, but the past should be a guide, not a fetter. Break from the old faith. Break from centuries of squabbling on the continent. Break from old modes of production. Stride boldly into a future of new science and power guaranteed by our sails, backed by our army. Rule, Britannia.
Rule Britannia is a new immersion pack for Europa Universalis IV. Immersion packs are designed to add greater depth and focus to the historical legacy of a particular region and Rule Britannia takes the history of the British Isles as its priority.
Rule Britannia’s features include:
– New British Missions: New exclusive Mission Trees for England, Scotland and Ireland,
– Industrial Revolution: Highly developed provinces may produce coal in the late game, fueling higher productivity and greater wealth.
– Innovativeness: Earn rewards for being the first nation to unlock new knowledge, including lower power costs.
– Naval Doctrine: Adopt a general strategy for your fleets, giving you bonuses to ship maintenance, trade power or battle performance.
– Anglicanism: A new Protestant faith can appear in England with new bonuses and religious choices.
– Knowledge Sharing: Help your lagging allies or subjects by promoting the spread of institutions in their realms.
– Trade Steering: Force your defeated enemies’ merchants to fill your coffers.
Rule Britannia’s game improvements are packaged with
– New Unit Pack: New army designs for British nations, including regional Irish units and revolting nations like Northumberland or Cornwall, as well as new music.
– New Music: Our composers have been hard at work writing new songs to quiet the stormy seas of commerce.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.