Les canadiens de Battlegoat, à qui l’on doit la série Supreme Ruler, viennent de dévoiler un futur nouveau jeu de conquêtes galactiques qui proposera à la fois des batailles à l’échelle spatiales et planétaires, le tout jouable en temps réel. La première bande-annonce diffusée ne montrant pas vraiment le jeu en action, il faudra se reporter aux premières captures d’écrans suivantes pour avoir une nébuleuse idée de ce à quoi s’attendre.
Pour plus d’informations sur Galactic Ruler, dont la sortie est prévue vers le second trimestre l’an prochain, et pour lequel une phase d’accès anticipé débutera au premier trimestre 2020, voyez cette page sur Steam ou le site du studio.
Si vous ne connaissez pas la série Supreme Ruler, voyez par exemple notre article Supreme Ruler 1936 : retour sur les heures sombres du XXe s., ou ce Test de Supreme Ruler Cold War.
Announcing Galactic Ruler from BattleGoat Studios
Ancaster, Canada – BattleGoat Studios is proud today to announce Galactic Ruler, a new strategy title from the creators of the Supreme Ruler series. “Since the release of Supreme Ruler 2010 almost fifteen years ago, our team and players have discussed the possibility of applying the game system we created to a space setting”, shared Lead Programmer and Co-Founder George Geczy. “Having developed our game engine and gameplay mechanics over all this time, we finally saw a path to making this goal a reality.”
Players will now be able to expand their planetary battles into the space around their homeworld, and from their home system they can expand further within a custom-generated galaxy. The possibilities are endless with options for galaxy size, system density and a variety of alien races to play as or against.
Galactic Ruler offers real-time strategy game play at both the planetary level and in space. Lead your faction in diplomacy or conquest across a unique galactic map where any system might hold hostile enemies or resource riches. Harness needed resources and develop advanced technology to rule the galaxy in the latest offering from BattleGoat Studios.
– Procedurally generated galaxies, systems and planets for a new and unique experience with each new game
– Customizable galaxy size and density, supporting games featuring dozens of systems and hundreds of planets that can be explored and exploited
– Develop your planets to gain the resources needed to grow your empire
– Research improvements to your military, social and economic capabilities
– Negotiate treaties and form alliances with alien factions
– Trade with other factions to acquire the goods and weapons needed for your empire
– Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical control of your forces
– Engage in large-scale planetary battles and epic space conflicts
– Venture from your home planet to forge an empire of colonies all under your direct control
– Choose your level of control – Make all decisions or use your AI to assist
– Multiplayer support for up to 15 players
Galactic Ruler is a real-time space strategy game for the PC planned for release in the second quarter of 2020 on Steam and other digital distribution platforms.
About BattleGoat Studios
BattleGoat Studios is a Canadian Software Developer committed to developing leading edge “Intelligent Strategy Games”. BattleGoat’s game design history dates back to the first text-based Supreme Ruler game in 1982, making Supreme Ruler one of the longest-running computer gaming franchises still in development. The design team firmly believes that Strategy Gamers are looking for more sophisticated games that also remain fun to play. BattleGoat insists that their approach to development will always emphasize an accurate, heavily researched environment ensuring players an entertaining and immersive gameplay experience. Their previous PC releases are Supreme Ruler 2010, Supreme Ruler 2020, Supreme Ruler Cold War, and Supreme Ruler 1936, Supreme Ruler Great War, and Supreme Ruler Trump Rising. The Supreme Ruler Ultimate Century Bundle allows players to begin a game before the first world war and lead their nation well into the 21st century.