En bref. Paradox vient d’annoncer un nouvel add-on sur le thème cette fois de l’âge d’or de l’Espagne, et des conquistadors. Immersion pack qui améliorera les mécanismes concernant les navires, permettra de créer des ordres religieux, de gérer les lointaines colonies espagnoles, ou encore qui ajoutera de nouvelles missions et même des républiques pirates jouables. Pour l’occasion voici une très courte bande-annonce résumant le sujet.
Concernant Europa Universalis IV, voyez notre Panorama des DLC d’Europa Universalis IV, qui vous aidera à vous y retrouver parmi les treize extensions précédentes. Puis cette fiche chez Paradox, ou celle-ci sur Steam. Ainsi que le wiki officiel.
Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century Coming December 11
Immersion Pack Inspired by Spain’s Age of Glory
STOCKHOLM – 21 November 2018 – From the completion of the Reconquista to the defeat of the Spanish Armada, the Iberian Peninsula was the center of gravity for Europe. Spanish and Portuguese explorers and conquerors built rich overseas empires. English privateers preyed on the gold shipped through the Caribbean. And the Catholic Church ruled hand-in-hand with great monarchs like Isabel of Castile and the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V.
Golden Century, the newest Immersion Pack for Europa Universalis IV, takes you back to that age of adventure and ambition. This add-on to Paradox Development Studio’s classic game of empires and trade is inspired by the Golden Age of exploration and piracy. Golden Century will be available for $9.99 / £7,19 / €9,99 on 11 December 2018.
Features of Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century include:
– Minority Expulsion: Settle your distant colonies with homeland minorities, promoting greater cohesion at home, while adding more diversity to your subject nations.
– Establish Orders: Iberian nations can appoint Jesuit, Franciscan or Dominican clerics to govern their states to reduce unrest or ease conversion.
– New Mission Trees: New missions and objectives for the nations of Iberia and Northwest Africa, including Spain and Andalusia.
– Pirate Republics: Play as or combat against pirate nations in dangerous sea zones, with their own flavor and game style.
– Flagships: Appoint a Flagship to lead your navy, adding combat and trade power to your fleets.
– Naval Barrage: Use your ships to help besiege coastal forts by bombarding the walls.
Golden Century will ship with a major free update that includes an extensive reworking of the game maps of Iberia, Northwest Africa and Mexico.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.