Surprise, King’s Bounty – Warrior’s of the North revient avec une nouvelle extension ajoutant des elfes des neiges, des nécro-lézards et surtout une nouvelle campagne offrant une vingtaine d’heures de jeu supplémentaire. Il n’y a pour l’instant aucune image présentant le contenu de ce DLC, dont la sortie est prévue le 30 janvier prochain. Pour plus d’informations voyez le communiqué ci-dessous et cette page du site officiel : kingsbountygame.com/iceandfire .
MOSCOW, Russia – January 15, 2014 – Leading Eastern and Central European publisher, 1C Company, announces the release date of King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. Ice and Fire.
Ice and Fire is the official DLC to the released in 2012 King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North.
A small island lost in the sea is covered by snow and ice. It is inhabited by the clan of Snow Elves. Young Olaf, the son of the Northling King, faces his destiny again as he helps the people of the North in their struggle against the upcoming thaw.
New adventures and challenges, new friends and foes, new items and awards await Olaf on his way to victory. He will set off on a journey to distant parts of Endoria that weren’t visited even by the Royal Bounty Hunters…
King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. Ice and Fire is scheduled to be released digitally on January 30th 2014.
Ice and Fire features:
- Creature skill system – lead your troops through dozens of battles and they will become stronger than ever!
- Snow Elves – a new Elven nation that prefers snow and blizzard of the Ice Gardens instead of the green forests of Merlassar.
- Necrolizards – a new kind of the undead, Lizardmen that have risen from the dead.
- New locations to explore.
- Over 20 new creatures.
- Revamped creatures of King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North.
- New items with unique attributes.
- Over 20 hours of additional gameplay.