Kalypso a mis en ligne cette semaine une nouvelle vidéo présentant le gameplay du futur Railway Empire, intéressante simulation d’empire ferroviaire prenant pour cadre l’essor industriel dans le Nouveau Monde au 19ème siècle. Jeu qui devrait proposer une très belle modélisation des trains de l’époque, mais aussi de nombreux choix de développement économiques et technologiques, avec par exemple pas moins de 300 technologies à découvrir au fil de cinq périodes différentes.
Pour plus d’informations sur Railway Empire, dont la sortie est prévue sur PC et consoles dans le courant du premier trimestre de l’année prochaine, voyez cette page sur Steam.
Start your Epic Journey to become the Ultimate Rail Tycoon with Railway Empire
Kalypso releases new footage for upcoming railway management game with ‘How to’ trailer
Kalypso Media is excited to release the new ‘How to Play’ trailer for upcoming tycoon simulation game Railway Empire, which is currently planned to launch in Q1 2018 for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows PC and Linux. In Railway Empire, you get the opportunity to go on a 100-year journey starting in 1830, with an entire nation’s terrain yours for the taking! Check out the insightful new trailer to get some hot tips on how to win the race to become the most dominant and powerful rail empire in North America.
In just a few minutes, the new trailer will give you a brief but detailed overview of Railway Empire, showing concepts like planning routes, hiring staff, researching over 300 new technologies and choosing between over 40 historically detailed trains. These first steps will get you on the way to taking on your competition, who you may eventually have to sabotage with a raid or some good old-fashioned industrial espionage. Lead an epic empire into the 20th century and show your rivals who the real railway tycoon is!
About Railway Empire
United States, 1830: ‘The New World’ is in its ascendancy. Industry is booming, and the race is on to establish the most dominant and powerful rail empire in all of North America. It’s time to outthink and outmanoeuvre your competitors as you lead your company into the 20th century!
In Railway Empire, you will create an elaborate and wide-ranging rail network, purchase over 40 different trains modeled in extraordinary detail, and buy or build railway stations, maintenance buildings, factories and tourist attractions to keep your travel network ahead of the competition. You’ll also need to hire and manage your workforce if you want to ensure an efficient train service, whilst also develop over 300 technologies ranging from mechanical improvements to the trains themselves to workplace infrastructures and advanced amenities as you progress through five eras of technological innovations.
However, you can’t just build and research your way to the top – the competition never sleeps, and to keep your business on track you’ll have to survive against up to three rival enterprises; fighting with steam, fire and steel. To get to the top you may have to resort to more cutthroat tactics as you attack and sabotage your opponents through raids and industrial espionage.
– Exploit the economic opportunities of the United States in an extensive campaign, working your way step by step from coast to coast across this great continent.
– Lead your Railway Empire to success by establishing a comprehensive rail network and optimizing transportation of passengers and goods.
– Master challenges and objectives through a range of scenarios, or create your perfect railway network in construction mode without any financial pressure.
– Over 40 historically accurate locomotives and more than 30 different wagons can be acquired over the course of the game, and must be put to use in the best way in order to take advantage of their strengths and weaknesses.
– Invest in over 300 new technologies across five different eras to progress and maximize the potential of your rail network.
– Compete with up to three rival companies, and even sabotage their efforts with the use of bandits and spies.
Railway Empire is currently planned to launch in Q1 2018 for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PC and Linux.