En bref. Voici un nouveau trailer pour confirmer la sortie hier de ce jeu de Stratégie en Temps Réel sur le thème d’un hypothétique conflit se déroulant à la fin des années 80, en Allemagne, entre bien sûr l’OTAN et le Pacte de Varsovie.
MicroProse Regiments is OUT today on Steam – New Trailer
MicroProse is happy to announce that Regiments, its new Cold War RTS, will be available on Steam TODAY for 25$ (including a 15% discount for the first week after release).
A new trailer has been published
What is Regiments?
Regiments is a Real-Time Tactics set in Germany 1989. The Cold War has gone hot, and the inferno is raging. Lead your Regiment through the fires of conflict and the fog of war. Break through the lines, call in artillery, maneuver, feign retreats, stage defenses, counter-attack. Do not relent..
Regiments will be localized from day 1 in: Italian, Russian, French, German, Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Polish, and Portuguese.
What is the Regiments experience?
It’s 1989 and the flames of a New War are flaring up. Thousands of square miles of German landscape will become a stage for sweeping battles between the best NATO and Warsaw Pact has to offer.
Lead your Regiment through the inferno of a wide-scale Cold War conflict in this new Real-Time Tactics game. Break through the lines, call in artillery and air support, maneuver, feign retreats, and stage mobile defenses. Do not relent.
The Platoon Command system lets you orchestrate battles with unprecedented precision and ease. No need to micromanage every infantryman – you’re a Commanding Officer, not a sergeant.
Form your force on the fly. Selecting the main Regiment is just a start. You can expand your army during the game by calling in unique Task Forces, each bringing its own equipment and off-map support options.
4 major multi-stage Operations & 3 smaller Interludes – involving units from all represented armies and tied into a single plot-line.
Attack, Mobile Defense & Meeting Engagement skirmish game modes playable over 19 Maps – now also updated with pre-battle engineering features from Operations.
USSR – 5 Regiments, 20 Task Forces
USA – 5 Regiments, 17 Task Forces
East Germany – 3 Regiments, 14 Task Forces
West Germany – 5 Regiments, 18 Task Forces
Belgium – 3 Regiments, 13 Task Forces
United Kingdom – 2 Task Forces
More than 100 different units are available, without accounting for infantry squad variants and national variants of the same exact chassis.
– Plot-focused Campaign of several Operations that tells a complex story of warfare around the Inner German border from multiple perspectives
– Seven diverse Operations, each encompassing up to several days of fighting. Fight tactical battles, manage limited resources in the lulls between combat, make operational decisions, and lead your Regiment to victory
– Three distinct skirmish modes with varied, dynamic objectives
– Over 100 authentic vehicles modeled, combined into a multitude of different formations. Deploy such iconic vehicles as Leopard 2, T-72M, or M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle
– Command Regiments, Brigades, and Task Forces from a multitude of factions: Soviet Union, USA, East and West Germanies, Belgium, UK – with more to come
– Aggressive, competent AI that can challenge experienced RTS players
– On-the-fly force customization, rewarding adaptability, and creativity
– Deep game mechanics, simulating the Cold War era mechanized fight with great detail
– Visceral visual effects, bringing WWIII to your screen in all its terrifying glory
– Smooth learning curve and high accessibility even to novice RTS players
– Refined controls that make commanding hundreds of soldiers a breeze
MicroProse, founded in 1982, is a world-famous simulation software company known for developing groundbreaking, classics and cult titles like, the Falcon, F15 Strike Eagle, Silent Service, Gunship, Grand Prix, Civilization, B-17 The Mighty Eighth, and X-COM series and many more simulation products that sold millions of copies each at retail..
Today, MicroProse is not only remaking select classics from its past but also paving the road to next-generation, state of the art games that will create the memories and experiences of the demanding new generations of gamers.
Bird’s Eye Games is a small development team that has been developing Regiments since 2016, a step-up from previous RTS modding work.
Standing on the shoulders of RTS genre giants, Bird’s Eye Games strives to combine the best ideas classics has to offer and give them a fresh spin.