Après le succès de Battle of the Bulge en décembre dernier, le studio Shenandoah sort aujourd’hui Crisis in Command – Drive on Moscow. Wargame à l’échelle opérationnelle dont le seul défaut semble être de ne pouvoir se jouer uniquement qu’avec un iPad. Prochaine étape, en théorie fin 2013 Crisis in Command – El-Alamein, puis Gettysburg – The Tide Turns au premier trimestre de l’année prochaine.
Pour plus d’informations sur le jeu voyez cette page, où vous trouverez aussi différentes captures d’écrans et vidéos.
Philadelphia, PA, November 21st, 2013 – Drive on Moscow, the sequel to the hit Battle of the Bulge*, is now available on the App Store. You can get it here.
Drive on Moscow puts players in command of the largest battle of World War II, tasked to defend the homeland as the Soviets, or lead a bold push to seize the Russian capital as the Axis. Featuring turn-based gameplay and an award-winning UI design, Drive on Moscow is built from the ground up for iPad. Play online, face-to-face, or against challenging AI opponents. With accessible rules, Drive on Moscow is a great wargame experience for casual and veteran players alike.
Drive on Moscow is designed by renowned board game designer Ted Raicer and is developed by Shenandoah Studio, the same team who brought you Battle of the Bulge, one of GAMES Magazine’s Top 100 Games and winner of two Charles S. Roberts Awards.
Key features of Drive on Moscow:
- Play as the Soviets or the Axis across three scenarios and the full campaign
- Command tanks, cavalry, infantry, airborne and more
- Play against multiple distinct AI opponents tailored for each scenario
- Online play is better than ever with enhanced chat features, new Game Center UI, and more information about your adversary
- Experience Russian winter on a map that changes with the weather
- Replay entire games to see every move and savor your triumphs
- New leaderboards and stats let you compete on a global scale
- Learn with the tutorial and quick start guide, or visit our online strategy forums to learn from other players
- Full rules are included for advanced players
- Includes extensive historical photos and commentary
- Designed by Ted Raicer, award-winning designer of Paths of Glory
About Shenandoah Studio:
Shenandoah Studio is the premier provider of classic wargames on iOS. Future releases will include more sequels and new lines of games.
*Praise for Battle of the Bulge:
“A fantastic game and a fitting tribute, Battle of the Bulge is unique. 9/10” – Eurogamer.net
“Battle of the Bulge is a must-have for anyone with an interest in historical wargaming. 5 Stars” – TouchArcade
“Battle of the Bulge is as cold, brutal, and unforgiving as the titular conflict, but it’s also one of the top choices for hardcore iPad strategists.” – Pocket Gamer UK