En bref. Paradox diffuse une nouvelle jolie bande-annonce pour accompagner aujourd’hui la sortie aujourd’hui de ce nouveau Story pack ajoutant donc la possibilité d’explorer des mondes reliques pour découvrir l’histoire de civilisations disparues. Et les éventuels trésors s’y trouvant encore.
Au passage sachez que le jeu est récemment passé en version 2.3, voir le changelog dans cette annonce, important patch qui en résumé améliore et équilibre divers mécanismes, optimise l’interface, les performances, l’IA ou encore les possibilités de modding, puis corrige une nébuleuse de bugs et fait aussi passer le jeu en 64 bit (si vous utilisez encore un système d’exploitation 32 bit, revenez au patch 2.2 pour poursuivre vos parties).
Pour plus d’informations sur Stellaris : Ancient Relics, voyez cette page chez l’éditeur ou cette fiche sur Steam. Concernant le jeu de base, voyez cette page sur Steam. Ou encore notre article Stellaris, vers l’infini et au-delà !
Explore the Future by Uncovering the Past with Stellaris’ New Story Pack
STOCKHOLM – Jun. 4, 2019 – Paradox Interactive has today released Stellaris: Ancient Relics for Windows, Mac, and Linux for the suggested retail price of $9.99 / £7.19 / €9.99. The new story pack will include two new Precursors to investigate, forgotten Relic Worlds to explore, and more archaeological treasures to unearth.
Begin your adventure with the launch trailer here:
Download Ancient Relics today: https://pdxint.at/2VIxPGz
Uncover the ruins of long-dead civilizations in Relic Worlds to piece together the story of their rise and eventual downfall. Excavate their derelict cities and ships to unearth the truth, discover powerful relics and harness them for your own empire’s ambitions.
Stellaris: Ancient Relics includes:
– Said Ancient Relics: Collect valuable relics in your adventures as rewards for resolving game events or after completing a dig at a multi-stage archaeological site. Each relic gives significant benefits to your empire to aid in your interstellar escapades.
– Dig In: Hit the dirt on a variety of enigmatic and alien worlds with new archeology sites available for your empire to study… or plunder. Each site begins a story with between one and six chapters to investigate. Retrace the history to discover artifacts and relics that can be boons to your empire.
– Those Who Came Before: Encounter clues about two extinct Precursor civilizations, the Baol and the Zroni, the former a sprawling hivemind of plantoids, the latter some of the most powerful psionics to have ever lived. Players can investigate their home systems to understand who they were and, more importantly, what can be learned from their demise.
– Relic Worlds: Once home to vibrant, advanced civilizations, these Relic Worlds now lie dead, replete with desolate ruins and dormant mysteries. Players can excavate guaranteed archeological sites on these worlds and bring to light powerful relics and artifacts.
– Matter of Artifacts: Learning from history is much more than parables and antiquities, it can often be the key to understanding one’s own place in the galaxy. Utilizing archaeological research, discover Minor Artifacts, a new consumable resource type which can help empower one’s empire.
For more information about Stellaris, visit http://www.stellarisgame.com/
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox is the owner of the World of Darkness IPs and is publishing Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden, in Delft, The Netherlands, in Seattle, Washington, and in Berkeley, California. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.