En bref. Slitherine et Fury Software poursuivent les améliorations de la déclinaison 14-18 de Strategic Command, avec l’arrivée hier d’une mise à jour corrigeant divers détails, voir le changelog ci-après. Mais aussi ajoutant une campagne supplémentaire, intitulée 1913 – The Great Game, campagne a priori hypothétique type alt-history, jouable à l’échelle mondiale mais pour le moment uniquement prévue pour les Puissances centrales. Voilà de quoi étoffer un peu plus encore ce très bon wargame.
Strategic Command: World War I Patch v1.08.00
A new patch is now available for Strategic Command: World War I.
Here is the full changelog:
– Fixed an issue where PBEM++ Tournament scores were not preserved when saving progress mid turn. Scores would then only re-appear after ending the turn (Ajunta Pall).
– Fixed a UNIT production queue placement issue for the AI that would sometimes place an HQ adjacent to enemy units when better alternative positions were available (Josef Steppan)
– Fixed a controlled movement error where the unit would not move the full range of hexes in some cases (Laurenz)
– Fixed a controlled movement error where the unit would move its full range of hexes but not record any action point cost (Laurenz)
– Fixed another retreat error that did not have units retreat as optimally away from enemy units as they should (havoc1371)
– Fixed a rare (usually a first turn issue but only if the script exists) combat error where any AI units that moved into place via GUARD scripts did not record that they had ‘moved’, providing a blitz attack bonus for these units (Illbeard)
– Fixed a combat NM calcuation error for when a defending unit is attacked in port, the attacker no longer loses NM when the attacker does not suffer a strength point loss (Checksumchecks)
– Fixed a Production Lost error for when a country surrenders and moves its Government to a new country
– Fixed a Research log error that did not properly display the research advancements and progression of your side under Fog of War
– Fixed a ‘shattered’ from combat calculation error that did not update HQ experience, National Morale and MPPs graphs values (Checksumchecks)
– AI Medium Bombers will now attack in a sequence prior to AI Tactical Bombers (SittingDuck).
– Airships that damage resources will now show their attacks in the Strategic Bombing graph (Checksumchecks)
– Fixed an issue where Minor nations could not be set for DECISION event COUNTRY_ID values as it would throw an incorrect script compilation error (SittingDuck).
– Fixed an error when reorganizing Major Country IDs that did not properly update any applicably affected transport units (The Land)
– Fixed an error when reorganizing Major Country IDs that resulted in a CTD when shifting a major to the minor list (The Land)
1914 March on Paris and 1918 Ludendorff Offensive
– Eupen is now in Germany rather than Belgium (Checksumchecks).
1914 Call to Arms; 1914 Triple Alliance; 1917 Fate of Nations
– Added Liege as an alternative Capital for Belgium so that it can better resist an Entente invasion (pjg100).
– Added Amsterdam as an alternative Capital for the Netherlands (Checksumchecks).
– Removed the ability for Serbia to research Airships (Tanaka).
Just wanted to quickly add that this patch also includes a wonderful new Community Pack campaign by Rainer Klahold:
1913 – The Great Game, playable across a world map!
The campaign is currently designed for the Central Powers player only, with more details to be found in the ‘Community Pack\Campaigns\_1913 The Great Game’ subfolder via the ‘The Great Game.rtf’ document file.