Hexwar annonce que la version PC de Tank Battle – Blitzkrieg est désormais disponible, via Steam. Au menu une centaine d’unités différentes pour quasi cinquante scénarios répartis au travers de huit campagnes. Autrement dit largement de quoi explorer les combats du début de 39-45, d’autant plus que d’autres campagnes doivent être ajoutées gratuitement par la suite.
Tank Battle: Blitzkrieg – now available for PC and Mac on Steam
Save 10% on Steam until 14th December!
‘Tank Battle: Blitzkrieg’ recreates the first battles of World War II. On 1st September 1939 the German army marched into Poland, two weeks later the Soviets also invaded and the Polish army was crushed by 6th October. Over the coming months the Germans expanded their grip on Europe with further invasions of Denmark and Norway.
On 10th May 1940 the Battle of France began after the German army entered the low countries of Belgium, Holland and Luxembourg. Within weeks the French army was forced to surrender and the British army had retreated at Dunkirk.
The game includes:
- Over 100 unique units!
- Four troop classes; Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
- Play as the German in the 7 Mission ‘First Strike’ tutorial campaign.
- Play as the Polish in the 4 Mission ‘Rising Storm’ Campaign.
- Play as the Germans in the 6 Mission ‘Invasion!’ Campaign.
- Play as the Germans in the 6 Mission ‘Exploit!’ Campaign.
- Play as the British in the 6 Mission ‘Retreat!’ Campaign.
- Play as the Italians in the 6 Mission ‘Southern Front’ Campaign.
- Play as the French in the 6 Mission ‘Hold!’ campaign
- Play as the Germans in the 6 Mission ‘Panzerkrieg!’ Campaign
- Other Game Features; detailed combat analysis, flank attacks, strategic movement, indirect fire, mounting and dismounting from vehicles, multi-level hills, minesweepers.
- Hours of game play.
- Map zoom.
Additional campaigns will also be released as free updates to the game.