Matrix vient d’annoncer une première extension pour To End All Wars (voir notre test). Intitulé Breaking the Deadlock, cet add-on sera disponible le 24 février prochain et proposera cinq scénarios historiques, dont vous trouverez le résumé dans le communiqué ci-après. Pour l’occasion voici aussi quelques captures d’écrans illustrant le contenu de ces différentes campagnes.
Grenoble, France, January 28, 2015.
“So long as the opposing forces are at the outset approximately equal in numbers and moral and there are no flanks to turn, a long struggle for supremacy is inevitable” (General Sir Douglas Haig – British commander)
Praised for its historical accuracy and its capacity to properly cover a huge conflict that involved thousands of men and units, Ageod’s WW1 wargame, To End All Wars, amazed history buffs last summer. However, the huge scale of the Grand Campaign was demanding a lot of time and a deep involvement from the players. So the developers went back to the WW1 battlefields and selected a list of smaller scenarios able to not only offer an original approach of the war, but also to provide true tactical operational challenges to their fans!
As a result, we are pleased to announce today a first expansion called Breaking the Deadlock, introducing some key confrontations of the Great War!
The game features five historical scenarios:
– Serbia (1915) covers the decisive Central Powers offensive in Serbia dedicated to secure the area and build a safe and effective supply chain between Germany and the Ottoman Empire.
– Rumania (1916) narrates the entry of Rumania into the war on the Allied side after having been neutral for 2 years, and the Central Powers rapid counterattack in the Balkan theatre.
– Caporetto (1917) begins with the Germans sending support to the Austrian army on the Italian Front, resulting with some unconventional warfare tactics based on gas attacks and use of assault troops.
– Palestine (1917-1918) the British and Ottoman Empires confront each other in the Middle Eastern theatre. Players will have to deal with logistic challenges and unusual terrain types to be victorious on this exotic battlefield.
– 1916 Campaign (1916-1918) is a fresh new starting point of the Grand Campaign. Victory has not picked her side yet!
The game is currently in a late beta stage and will be available on February the 24th.
A propos d’AGEOD, leur prochain jeu sera Napoleon Great Campaign . Info sur leur forum depuis une quinzaine de jours .
Campagne de 10 ans , diplomatie etc sortie en 2015
Les commentaires sont fermés