En bref. Voici une courte vidéo récapitulant en deux minutes l’essentiel concernant ce nouveau volet de la série Strategic Command. Jeu qui attention sort en deux temps, il est arrivé depuis la fin de semaine dernière chez l’éditeur, mais il n’arrivera pas sur Steam avant le 14 juillet prochain.
Strategic Command: American Civil War Out Now
For the first time in the series’ history, Strategic Command will be taking you to the 19th century battlefields of the American Civil War.
In this turn-based strategy game, you will control the armies, research, production and diplomatic policy of either the Union or the Confederacy during a time of great innovation and dramatic battles.
Thousands of volunteers are enlisting, and you will need to organize them into Brigades, Divisions and eventually Corps.
Research will have to be undertaken to improve their weaponry and fighting skills, and you will be able to choose from a variety of famous Generals to lead them, including Lee, Jackson, Grant, McClellan, Beauregard and Sherman.
– 6 campaigns covering the Civil War from first shot to last:
1861 Blue and Gray
1861 Manassas to Appomattox
1862 Scott’s Great Snake
1862 Trent War (Alternate History: What if the UK recognized the Confederacy?)
1863 Lee Rides North
1864 Make Georgia Howl
– New unit types, including Balloons, Rangers, Monitors, River Gunboats and many more!
– New technologies, including Naval Engines, Ironclads, Skirmishers and the Field Telegraph.
– Riverine warfare is now possible, with waterways that can be navigated by 3 types of river vessel.
– Coastal and inland fortress defenses play a much greater role in Civil War strategy, guarding many key ports and waterways. Built before the war, their locations are known to both sides.
– Deactivating Partisan scripts, historical event popups and the European intervention mechanic now requires only a single event to be disabled.
– Official mods have been included with the game, allowing players to choose between two brand new map styles and the “classic” style used in our previous games.
– PBEM++ and Hotseat Multiplayer
Strategic Command: American Civil War is now available to be downloaded on our store, don’t miss the opportunity to buy it with a -10% discount until Monday 4th July.