Autre nouveauté il y a peu chez HexWar, ce titre paru il y a déjà plusieurs années sur iOS est arrivé cet automne sur Android et dans la foulée chez Valve. Au programme quatre campagnes sur la guerre civile dite des Deux-Roses qui vit se déchirer les maisons royales des Lancastre et des York pour le trône de l’Angleterre à la fin du 15ème siècle.
Wars of the Roses out now on Steam for PC and Mac.
10% off for the first week of release.
Fight the various battles of the Wars of the Roses throughout the Medieval ages. Each campaign is themed around fights between the Lancaster and Yorkist houses during various different periods of the countries rule. Capitalize on strategic advantages to turn the tide of war in your favour; ride down your foes with heavily armoured knights, hold the line with bristling ranks of billmen or strike from afar with the famed English longbow and huge pieces of artillery. Will you emerge victorious or become another casualty of war?
• High Definition Medieval Era Graphics.
• 7 Mission Tutorial Campaign.
• 4 Mission Tudor Campaign.
• 8 Mission Lancastrian Campaign.
• 8 Mission Yorkist Campaign
• All missions, except the tutorial, can be played as both sides.
• Over 30 Unique Medieval Units.
• Detailed Combat Analysis.
• Flank Attacks.
• Strategic Movement.
• Hours of Gameplay.
• Detailed Reference Charts.
• Map Zoom.
Thank you for supporting our games!
Other News from HexWar
– Over next few months, all of our games will become available on Android, via Google Play, and on PC via Steam.
-Recently almost every HexWar game has been updated with a wide range of upgrades, these have included smoother graphics, improved map zoom, improved AI opponents, as well as fixing any issues reported by users. This program of continual updates continues for even our oldest games.
– Some of our games have been withdrawn from sale on the Apple App stores. This is as a result of a policy change at Apple. Multiple editions of the same game are no longer allowed. As a result ‘Lite’, ‘Free’ and most ‘Gold’ editions can no longer be updated as they cannot pass the approval process at Apple. These games have not been deleted from the App stores, so existing owners can still download them. It is just that they are no longer available to new customers and cannot be updated with any new features.