En bref. Après l’arrivée fin août sur la plateforme de Valve de cette adaptation du titre de Decision Games parue initialement pour iOS mi 2015, et dont je vous remets en en-tête l’ancienen bande-annonce, voici qu’une autre adaptation d’un jeu de Decision Games arrive elle aussi cette semaine sur Steam, cinq ans après la version pour Mac / iPad.
Pour plus d’informations sur Wellington’s Victory, voyez cette page sur Steam ou celle-là chez l’éditeur. Ou encore celle-ci pour la version sur tables.
Concernant Rebels and Redcoats, voyez cette page sur Steam ou celle-là chez l’éditeur. Et si besoin cette première et cette seconde pour les deux volets de la version sur tables.
Rebels and Redcoats out now for PC and Mac on Steam.
10% discount for the first week of release.
Rebels and Redcoats recreates the battlefields of the American Revolutionary War. The war began in 1775 when the American colonies rebelled against the British Empire, declaring their independence in 1776. In the following years, Britain tried to end the revolt and recapture the American territories. The rebels however had support from Europe, with France and Spain later joining the war as allies to their cause. A decisive American victory at Yorktown in 1781 broke the British resolve and was a catalyst in starting peace negotiations. The war ended in 1783 with the signing of the Treaty of Paris and global recognition of the sovereignty of the United States.
Key Game Features
– 5 Mission ‘Tutorial’ Campaign.
– 5 Mission ‘Resistance’ Campaign.
– 5 Mission ‘Revolution’ Campaign.
– 4 Mission ‘Evolution’ Campaign.
– 4 Mission ‘Nemesis’ Campaign.
– All missions, apart from the tutorial, can be played as both sides.
– 37 different historical models representing 26 different unit types.
– Three classes of troop quality – Raw, Average and Veteran.
– New general quality mechanic, affecting command radius and leadership benefits.
– 14 different troop classes including infantry (line, grenadiers, guard, and militia), light infantry (and jägars), light cavalry (light dragoons and hussars), dragoons and artillery (4pdr and 6pdr).
– 5 types of infantry formation – Line, Column, Open Order, Square, Unformed.
– New joint Artillery and infantry formations, allowing for effective and resilient combined units.
– New troop morale mechanic (Disruption)
– New ‘light’ woods that block line of sight but don’t give a defensive bonus.
– Detailed Combat Analysis
– Map zoom
– Flank Attacks
– Strategic Movement
Other News from HexWar
Over next few months, all of our games will become available on Android, via Google Play, and on PC via Steam.
Recently almost every HexWar game has been updated with a wide range of upgrades, these have included smoother graphics, improved map zoom, improved AI opponents, as well as fixing any issues reported by users. This program of continual updates continues for even our oldest games.
Some of our games have been withdrawn from sale on the Apple App stores. This is as a result of a policy change at Apple. Multiple editions of the same game are no longer allowed. As a result ‘Lite’, ‘Free’ and most ‘Gold’ editions can no longer be updated as they cannot pass the approval process at Apple. These games have not been deleted from the App stores, so existing owners can still download them. It is just that they are no longer available to new customers and cannot be updated with any new features.
Out now on Steam and Android.
At dawn on June 18th, the torrential rain which had soaked the Belgium countryside the previous day began tapering off. Seventy thousand French troops, constituting the bulk of Napoleon’s Armee du Nord, which two days earlier had vanquished the Prussian Army of the Rhine at Ligney, now expected to exploit their initial victory by destroying the unsupported and inexperienced Anglo-Dutch forces which the Duke of Wellington had deployed across the Brussels-Charleroi highway a few miles south of the inconsequential hamlet called Waterloo.