En bref. Arrivé chez Valve l’an dernier à la même époque, voici que ce petit wargame anciennement sorti sur iOS arrive enfin sur les systèmes utilisant Android. Avec trois campagnes de base, et deux supplémentaires en option payante.
Pour plus d’informations sur Ancient Battle – Hannibal, voyez cette fiche chez l’éditeur, celle-là sur l’Appstore, ou celle-ci sur Steam. Ou désormais aussi celle-ci sur Google Play.
Ancient Battle: Hannibal out now on Android.
Experience the magnificence of the Punic Wars, as you follow Hannibal on his crucial campaign against Rome.
Fight the battles of the Second Punic War between Carthage and Rome. Each campaign is themed around battles between Hannibal’s armies and their cunning opponents in the four geographical regions of Italy, Spain, Sicily and Africa. Hannibal’s inspired tactics and leadership made him one of Rome’s most dangerous enemies and possibly the greatest general of all time. Can you match his achievements on the battlefield?
Key Game Features:
– High Definition Ancient Era Graphics.
– 7 Mission ‘Tutorial’ campaign ending with a unique skirmish battle.
– 4 Mission ‘Sicily’ campaign, featuring battles from the First Punic War, including the battle of Bagradas.
– 8 Mission ‘Italy’ campaign featuring the decisive battles of Lake Trasimene and Cannae.
– The ‘Africa’ and ‘Spain’ campaigns are available via in-app purchase.
– All missions, except the tutorial, can be played as both sides.
– 38 Unique Ancient units including Roman Hastati, Spanish Scutarii, Bolt Throwers and Elephants.
– Four classes of infantry: Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
– Detailed Combat Analysis.
– Flank Attacks
– Strategic Movement.
– Hours of Gameplay.
Purchasable Extra Content:
– 4 Mission ‘Africa’ campaign, featuring Hannibal’s major defeat at the great battle of ‘Zama’.
– 6 Mission ‘Spain’ campaign, ending the with battle of Ilipa.
Other News from HexWar
– Over next few months, all of our games will become available on Android, via Google Play, and on PC via Steam.
– Recently almost every HexWar game has been updated with a wide range of upgrades, these have included smoother graphics, improved map zoom, improved AI opponents, as well as fixing any issues reported by users. This program of continual updates continues for even our oldest games.
– Some of our games have been withdrawn from sale on the Apple App stores. This is as a result of a policy change at Apple. Multiple editions of the same game are no longer allowed. As a result ‘Lite’, ‘Free’ and most ‘Gold’ editions can no longer be updated as they cannot pass the approval process at Apple. These games have not been deleted from the App stores, so existing owners can still download them. It is just that they are no longer available to new customers and cannot be updated with any new features.