Paradox annonce une prochaine septième extension pour son city-builder devenu la référence du genre, add-on qui se focalisera cette fois sur le développement industriel de vos villes, comme on peut brièvement l’apercevoir dans cette première bande-annonce et les captures d’écrans suivantes.
Au menu de nombreuses variations pour les zones industrielles, tant via des mécanismes et bâtiments supplémentaires que aussi par la prise en compte de la logistique et des services postaux. Quatre nouvelles cartes viendront aussi offrir de nouvelles possibilités de construction pour mieux exploiter les nouveautés de ce DLC.
A noter aussi qu’en parallèle arrivera une nouvelle mise à jour, patch qui ajoutera entre autre la possibilité de créer des quartiers historiques.
Pour plus d’informations sur Cities Skylines – Industries, dont la sortie est prévue ce 23 octobre, voyez cette page chez Paradox ou cette fiche sur Steam. Concernant Cities Skylines, voyez par ici sur Steam ou cette page chez l’éditeur.
Cities: Skylines – Industries Inbound on October 23, Along with Synthetic Dawn Radio and New Free Update
Captain your own industry in the newest update for the best selling city-builder from Paradox and Colossal Order
STOCKHOLM – Oct. 11, 2018 – Paradox Interactive and Colossal Order today announced the next industrial update for Cities: Skylines on PC, Mac and Linux. Industries, launching October 23rd will put one of the game’s three zones in the spotlight for the first time.
“With this expansion, players can make more meaningful choices in their cities’ industry by managing their production chains from grain to bread.” said Sandra Neudinger, Product Manager from Paradox Interactive. “The players have been asking for an industrial expansion for a while, so we’re excited to finally offer a full featured approach.”
In one of the most in-depth expansions in Cities: Skylines history, Industry becomes a larger and more meaningful part of the game with this DLC. Players can build unique factories and customize their industrial areas with supply chains for the four different resource types. Well managed industry areas will level up and become more efficient. Aside from production chains, there is a new city service for handling mail and the cargo airport eases import and export of factory goods. There are FIVE new maps, new policies, new city services, new buildings (including resource extractors, manufacturers, warehouses and unique factories) and more.
– Make It Happen – Follow your products from harvesting to processing, storage and production, then transport them to commercial zones or export to other cities.
– Captain Your Own Industry – Define an area with the industry area tool and place highly specialized industrial buildings to build and manage the production chain from raw material extraction up to final end product. Industry Areas are divided into four types based on the natural resource they are processing: Farming, Forest, Ore and Oil. These areas can level up upon reaching productions goals and staffing requirements.
– Build it up, Buttercup – New industrial buildings include Extractors, Warehouse Facilities, Processing and Auxiliary Buildings, Industrial Props and Roads. Unique Factories, such as Food, Toy, Furniture, Car and Electronics produce luxury products, and require a large quantity of workers, water and electricity as well as input from your industries.
– Ship It – Manage traffic and logistics with industry warehouses and the use of the new Cargo Services including a cargo airport.
– Go Postal – Boost your citizens’ well-being with mail delivery and collection services. Post sorting facilities handle mail between outside connections and the post offices, and new Post Van and Truck vehicles enable the carriage.
– Wonk Hard – Three new Industry Policies and four City-wide Policies, including Workers’ Union, Sorting, Tolls, Wi-Fi, Logistics, Work Safety and Automation.
– Five New Maps – Rich in natural resources, transportation options and industrial opportunities, these new maps have all the right stuff.
– Four new hats for Chirper!
Check out the developer tutorial series on YouTube for new videos with tips and tricks everyday until launch!
But wait! There’s more! Coinciding with the Industries expansion, Cities: Skylines is getting a new radio channel and a free content update.
Synthetic Dawn Radio is the most far-out radio station to land in-game ever! It features 16 original new songs across four genres: 80s Electro, Vocoding Electro, Breakbeats and Futuristic Synths. Players can tune in and zone out to some stellar tunes as synth-spin master DJ Jessica Statler brings the funk.
The free update coming alongside Industries will introduce toll booths (and road tolls, naturally), which will slow traffic’s roll a bit, but generate extra income for the city. Players will also get the option to mark zoned buildings as historical, preserving their style, and the ability to create custom name lists for citizens, districts and spawned buildings.
For more information and to pre-order the Industries expansion, please visit https://www.paradoxplaza.com/cities-skylines/CSCS00GSK-MASTER.html
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.