Slitherine a dévoilé il y a quelques jours le prochain volet de la série Command Live, huitième épisode qui sera cette fois consacré à une hypothétique future escalade armée entre d’une part l’Inde alliée au Royaume-Uni, et d’autre part le Pakistan allié à la Chine.
A lire également notre article Command – Live : AAR Old Grudges Never Die. Puis concernant le jeu de base et sa précédente extension Northern Inferno, reportez-vous à notre test de Command – Modern Air Naval Operations, à notre AAR Opening Moves, ou encore à cette fiche chez l’éditeur ou à celle-ci sur Steam.
Command LIVE: Commonwealth Collision has been announced!
For decades, the conflict between India and Pakistan has been one of the most dangerous for its ramifications ever occurred. The two countries have always tried to switch the balance of power in their favour, seeking alliances among other nations of the area and increasing their military expenditure steadily.
The clash has reached recently a new escalation as a border incident has caused the death of some visiting British officers. Pakistan’s waffling diplomacy angers the British military and public, and as the subcontinent edges closer to war, London has New Delhi’s back. But Beijing has Islamabad’s as well, with waves of modern Chinese equipment being “purchased” by Pakistan and being crewed by either “Volunteers” or “contractors” that mysteriously “quit” the PLA.
Read the analysis below to get prepared for what is coming!
Get more information about Command LIVE: Commonwealth Collision from its official product page!
– Playable as the India-UK or Pakistan-China alliances.
– Battle with or against a fleet of multiple aircraft carriers that includes the brand-new HMS Queen Elizabeth and INS Vikrant, along with the Type 45 destroyer.
– Attack or defend a target set that includes seaport facilities, a deployed brigade, and even an admiral in his personal aircraft.
– Coordinate the efforts of units that vary wildly in capability. Each side has a mixture of western and eastern platforms that range from fresh and untested to old and obsolete in terms of individual quality. Knowing the strengths and limits of each one is key to victory.
– Control such potential game changers as the CM-400AKG anti-ship missile, F-35 stealth fighter, Astute-class submarine, and Soar Dragon high-altitude drone.
– Command a force with fewer resources than a Nimitz CSG or Backfire regiment, making intelligent planning and asset management necessary.