Voici un court et conceptuel trailer pour illustrer sommairement la future quatorzième extension d’Europa Universalis IV. DLC majeur qui comme son nom l’évoque mettre l’accent sur l’Inde et la période coloniale, en privilégiant toutefois les interactions en temps de paix et en ajoutant entre autre au jeu un système de personnalisation des gouvernements.
Pour plus d’informations sur Europa Universalis IV – Dharma, dont la date de sortie n’est pas encore connue, voyez cette fiche chez l’éditeur.
Concernant Europa Universalis IV, voyez notre récent Panorama des DLC d’Europa Universalis IV, qui vous aidera à vous y retrouver parmi les treize extensions. Puis cette fiche chez Paradox, ou celle-ci sur Steam. Ainsi que le wiki officiel.
Bow Before the Peacock Throne in New Europa Universalis IV Expansion
Europa Universalis IV: Dharma To Focus on Indian Subcontinent
STOCKHOLM – 19 May 2018 – A hundred and fifty million souls speaking dozens of languages stand between European traders and unimaginable wealth. Diplomacy, war and subterfuge will be used on both sides to either preserve the power of the Mughal emperor and his dependents or to undermine that throne. Unite the Indian people, or divide and conquer. You write the history in Europa Universalis IV: Dharma.
Dharma is the newest expansion for Europa Universalis IV, Paradox Development Studio’s best selling history strategy game about the early modern era. Dharma puts greater emphasis on peacetime interactions, especially for the varied nations of India and those colonial powers who want to make their fortune in Asia. This government design feature is the most significant change in Dharma, with some exclusive reforms for many nations.
In Dharma, players will find a new level of customization for their governments, since not every monarchy should be the same! Design a kingdom or republic with new reforms and upgrades as the balance of priorities shifts around you.
Features in Europa Universalis IV: Dharma include:
– Design Your Government: Unlock reforms that will define how you govern your kingdom or republic, earning free policies and boosting the power of some estates.
– Reworked Policy System: Policies get a new look in the free update, but Dharma will include special bonuses that make this system even more attractive.
– Trade Company Investments: Upgrade and improve the provinces tied to your trade companies, conferring bonuses both to the European master and neighboring Indian nations.
– New Cossack Government: Exclusive for owners of The Cossacks expansion.
– New Indian Mission Trees: Unique mission paths for the most important Indian sultanates and kingdoms.
– New Indian Estates: Alongside a free update to the estate system, India gets five new castes. Raise the brahmins to reduce unrest in a province or install Jain governors for a boost to income while reducing manpower.
– New Mughal Culture Bonus: The Mughal Empire can assimilate and accommodate newly conquered cultures with ease.
– Charter Companies: Europeans can buy a foothold into trade charter zones in Africa and Asia, if they can find a prince that trusts them.
– Upgraded Trade Centers: Invest in the development of your Centers of Trade
– And more, including: new ways to suppress rebellion, the monsoon season, new uses for colonists in non-colonial development, scornful insults, multiplayer teams, new art, and a host of new achievements.
As usual, Europa Universalis IV: Dharma will be accompanied by a free update for all Europa Universalis IV players, including a major reworking of the game’s map of India, Tibet and Burma.
Europa Universalis IV: Dharma will be available later this year for a suggested retail price of $19,99..
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.