En bref. Paradox diffuse un nouveau trailer pour confirmer la sortie le 9 juin prochain de ce DLC sur le thème de la chrétienté et des empereurs. Add-on qui améliorera le Saint Empire romain germanique, mais aussi le Vatican, les révolutions ou encore les hégémonies.
Pour plus d’informations sur Europa Universalis IV – Emperor, voyez cette fiche sur Steam. Concernant Europa Universalis IV, voyez notre Panorama des DLC d’Europa Universalis IV, qui vous aidera à vous y retrouver parmi les qiatorze extensions précédentes. Puis cette fiche chez Paradox, ou celle-ci sur Steam.
Paradox Sets Release Date for New Europa Universalis IV Expansion
Wield New Instruments of Imperial Power Next Month
STOCKHOLM – 13 MAY 2020 – Who can restrain the ambition of rulers who feel called to greatness? Rulers chosen by their peers. Chosen by their people. Chosen by God. Test the limits of earthly power on 09 June 2020 in Europa Universalis IV: Emperor.
Emperor is the newest expansion to Paradox Development Studio’s epic grand strategy game about the rise and fall of empires from the fall of Constantinople to the rise of Napoleon. This expansion opens up three central game systems, offering new gameplay opportunities for the Papacy, the Holy Roman Empire and Revolutionary movements, as well as a host of other changes.
See the latest trailer here
Features in Europa Universalis IV: Emperor include:
– A Powerful Pope: Appoint cardinals, publish Papal Bulls and gather tithes. The Vatican and Papal Controller now have new abilities to sway the souls of Christendom.
– New Holy Roman Empire Systems: Imperial Incidents provide new challenges to the Emperor’s power and authority. Will your empire follow a course to a centralized monarchy or decentralized federation?
– Revolutions Revamped: The spirit of Revolution is a contagion that must be either embraced or vigorously opposed. Use the zeal of revolutionary guard units to fight reactionaries at home and abroad.
– The Hussite Faith: Bohemia has an early game chance to embrace heresy and stand alone against the Pope until The Reformation.
– Hegemonies: Seize the mantle of global leadership if you accumulate great wealth and armies, but be prepared to face great opposition from those who question your right to rule.
– New Missions: Over 20 new unique mission trees for a variety of European nations
Defender of Faith: With great responsibility comes great power. Defending a major religion should be different from defending an insignificant one. Now it is!
– The Council of Trent and Counter-Reformation: Join other Catholic rulers to slow down the spread of the Reformation by making concessions to the unruly mob or harshly imposing the will of God.
– Provoke Rebellions: Risk a larger rebellion now while you think you can manage it instead of waiting for discontent to take its course
Europa Universalis IV: Emperor will be available on June 09, 2020 at the Paradox store and major online retail outlets for the suggested retail price of $19.99/ £15.49/ €19.99.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox is the owner of the World of Darkness IPs and is publishing Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2. Today, over four million people play a Paradox game each month, and the number of registered Paradox users is over twelve million.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden, in Delft, The Netherlands, in Seattle, Washington, and in Berkeley, California. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.