En bref. Stardock diffuse plusieurs captures d’écrans pour illustrer une prochaine et ultime extension pour le troisième volet de la série Galactic Civilization. Intitulé Retribution, cet add-on proposera deux civ et une campagne supplémentaire, de nouveaux artefacts à découvrir à travers la galaxie, et une nouvelle technologie humaine nommée Hyperportails, pour voyager plus rapidement. Le tout amènera aussi à sa conclusion l’histoire servant de trame à ce 4X.
Pour plus d’informations sur Galactic Civilizations III – Retribution, dont la sortie est prévue ce trimestre, voyez cette page sur le site du jeu, ou cette fiche sur Steam. Concernant le jeu de base, voyez notre test ainsi que cette page sur Steam.
NEW EXPANSION for Galactic Civilizations III ANNOUNCED: Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
Hypergates, Artifacts, new campaigns, and new civilizations arrive this winter.
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2019
What started as a crusade has become a war of retribution.
Stardock’s award-winning space strategy game, Galactic Civilizations III is about to get its biggest expansion yet. Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution adds new playable civilizations, a story-driven campaign, Precursor artifacts, Hypergates and much more.
Across the galaxy, ancient alien artifacts are being discovered, giving civilizations powerful new capabilities. Meanwhile, as civilizations try to carefully balance building an economy, funding an ever growing war machine, and engaging in diplomacy, the humans of Sol III have invented a game-changing new technology – Hypergates – which, when connected, allow for rapid transit across the galaxy.
With two new major civilizations and the concluding campaign to the Galactic Civilizations III backstory that serves this massive space 4X sandbox game, Retribution asks the question: How will you rule your galaxy?
The new features in Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution include:
– Artifacts – Powerful items buried on planets across the galaxy will give your civilization instant-access to new abilities.
– Hypergates – Construct powerful gateways that, when linked, allow your fleets to travel rapidly across hyperspace.
– Major Civilizations: Drath and Korath – The manipulative Drath pull the strings across the galaxy while the Korath rely on extermination. Each has its own set of special abilities, bonuses, and ship parts.
– Cargo Ships – Cargo ships can be constructed to deliver goods and services to your other planets to aid in their development.
– New Technology Tree – A top to bottom overhaul of the technology tree adds depth and sharpens the strategic choices in your research options.
– Retribution Campaign -The malevolent Drengin Empire made a terrible mistake underestimating humanity’s strength, and the climactic battle that will follow may end in their extinction.
Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution is coming this Winter! For more information, visit www.galciv3.com/retribution
Galactic Civilizations III is the largest space strategy sandbox ever made. Start with a single world and expand across the galaxy through diplomacy, trade, cultural hegemony, or military conquest in this single or multiplayer 4X strategy game. How will you rule your galaxy?