En bref. Déjà sorti mi 2017 pour iOS, voici que cette adaptation des wargames classiques du même nom arrive en cette fin de semaine sur Mac et PC. Au programme dix scénarios, trois niveaux de difficulté et un gameplay relativement simple mais relativement fidèle historiquement.
Great Battles of the American Civil War out now for PC and Mac on Steam.
10% discount for the first week of release.
Great Battles of the American Civil War is based on the ‘Great Battles of the American Civil War’ board games, which started with the classic game ‘Terrible Swift Sword’. This game recreates the significant battles of the American Civil War. Each scenario in this game is a grand tactical, regimental-level simulation of a single battle, enabling players to test their generalship under the same challenges faced by the Union and Confederate commanders.
– Historically accurate game play.
– Accurate Civil War units.
– Play as either the Union or Confederate side.
– 10 scenarios.
– 3 levels of difficulty.
– Five categories of unit quality.
– Different types of formations.
– Detailed combat analysis.
– In-depth reference charts.
– Advanced tactical features including:
– Map zoom.
– Strategic movement.
– Flank attacks.
– Low ammo.
– Unit disruption.
– Wilson’s Creek
– Pea Ridge
– Kernstown ‘Historical’ Scenario
– Kernstown ‘Breakthrough’ Scenario
– Shiloh ‘Confederate Attack’ Scenario
– Shiloh ”The First Day’ Scenario’ Scenario
– Cedar Mountain ‘Control’ Scenario
– Cedar Mountain ‘Offensive’ Scenario
– Pleasant Hill
– Monocacy Junction ‘Delayed Arrival’ Scenario
– Monocacy Junction ‘Prompt Arrival’ Scenario
Other News from HexWar
– Over next few months, all of our games will become available on Android, via Google Play, and on PC via Steam.
– Recently almost every HexWar game has been updated with a wide range of upgrades, these have included smoother graphics, improved map zoom, improved AI opponents, as well as fixing any issues reported by users. This program of continual updates continues for even our oldest games.
– Some of our games have been withdrawn from sale on the Apple App stores. This is as a result of a policy change at Apple. Multiple editions of the same game are no longer allowed. As a result ‘Lite’, ‘Free’ and most ‘Gold’ editions can no longer be updated as they cannot pass the approval process at Apple. These games have not been deleted from the App stores, so existing owners can still download them. It is just that they are no longer available to new customers and cannot be updated with any new features.