Paradox vient de dévoiler brièvement le thème du prochain add-on de son fameux 4X, à savoir les méga-corporations et leur délicate et insidieuse emprise à l’échelle galactique. Au menu, une culture d’entreprise à l’échelle interstellaire, des villes-mondes, des flottes de caravaniers, de nouvelles méga-structures, un marché galactique des esclaves ou encore un statut de VIP pour les heures élus. De quoi semble-t-il largement étoffer la dimension économique du jeu, voire même probablement d’y jouer sous un angle assez différent de celui habituel. Après tout, l’argent étant le nerf de la guerre, à quoi sert-il alors de faire la guerre quand on peut simplement acheter ou ruiner son adversaire.
Stellaris Unveils Industrious New MegaCorp Expansion
Dominate the Market with this Corporate-Themed Expansion That Promises Opportunity for All
STOCKHOLM – Oct. 24, 2018 – Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer of games that promise a brighter future, has today announced the newest full expansion coming to Stellaris, the sci-fi grand strategy game from Paradox Development Studio. In this economy-focused expansion, players become the CEO of a powerful corporate empire set on expanding operations across the stars.
Behold the new dawn with the MegaCorp announcement trailer here
Get a headstart up the corporate ladder and pre-order today here: https://pdxint.at/2EHh6QW
Stellaris: MegaCorp introduces a revolutionary new way to conduct business on a galactic scale by seamlessly synergizing new markets and city planets with state-of-the-art citizen solutions and more marketable human capital. Alongside a host of free updates coming to Stellaris, the new MegaCorp DLC will include:
– Corporate Culture: Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. By building Branch Offices on planets within empires they have trade agreements with, the MegaCorp can add a portion of the planet’s Trade Value to their own network. Using the new Corporate Authority, construct an economic powerhouse and dominate galactic trade – for a brighter future.
– City World: With Ecumenopolis, players can increase the population density of core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity.
– Caravaneer Fleets: Keep an eye out for the Caravaneers, nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master traders wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.
– More Megastructures: Budget has been approved for your own glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation or Strategic Coordination Center to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.
– Galactic Slave Market: Buy and sell labor on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is yours!
– VIP Status Comes with its Perks: Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks.
For more information about Stellaris, visit http://www.stellarisgame.com/
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.