Iceberg Interactive diffuse une nouvelle bande-annonce pour confirmer la sortie imminente de ce jeu de stratégie au gameplay ouvertement inspiré de Civilization et de Total War, jeu prenant pour thème l'Orient d'autrefois, celui-là même où naquit dans le bouillonnement de moult conflits épiques le fameux Empire du milieu.
Au passage sachez qu'en plus de la dimension 4X permettant donc de jouer très librement avec le cours de 3000 ans d'histoire, le jeu devrait aussi comporter à sa sortie un scénario sur la période dite des Royaumes combattants (soit a priori entre le 5e et le 2e s. av. JC). Par ailleurs, si vous n'êtes pas à l'aise avec l'anglais ou le chinois, notez qu'une version française est actuellement en phase bêta. VF qui devrait être terminée pour la sortie, mais qui si ça n'était pas le cas ne devrait pas trop tarder par la suite.
Pour plus d'informations sur Oriental Empires, dont la sortie est prévue ce 14 septembre, voyez les nombreuses présentations vidéos par ici sur la chaîne Youtube de l'éditeur, puis le site officiel ainsi que cette page sur Steam.
Haarlem, The Netherlands – Publisher Iceberg Interactive is excited to announce the release date of their turn-based 4x grand strategy title Oriental Empires, which will launch out of Early Access on September 14th. The game is currently on last-chance sale with 25% off in the Weeklong Deals on Steam.
Oriental Empires entered Early Access in September 2016 and has since seen a large and growing community and a high customer approval rate. New languages, new diplomacy options and an alpha version of the multiplayer mode were added to allow the community to help shape the launch version of Oriental Empires to their liking. The battles and AI have been vastly improved upon since entering Early Access and the game has received many patches, updated and tweaks.
The game will receive a massive update upon release as well. The full version of the multiplayer mode will be added, supporting 15 players in one campaign. Official German, French, Polish and Russian language support will also become available on release, while simplified Chinese will also be updated to ensure the best experience possible for our Chinese players. Trading cards will be made available as well.
In addition, a brand new scenario will be added to the game as part of the launch update. In this new scenario you can start your campaign in the infamous Warring States Era. This will give you direct access to new factions and a populated map, as factions have already established their reigns and you can be confronted with war from the very first turn.
- Start out as a single nation or tribe, starting from humble beginnings with a single settlement and expand your empire and develop your culture with the aim of becoming the universally recognized Son of Heaven and ruler of the world.
- Persuade the other factions to recognize you as such by either military force, or by diplomatic persuasion.
- Play as one of 16 different factions each with their own special bonuses or penalties.
- Vast beautifully rendered map featuring an attractive and authentic depiction of the landscape of China and Mongolia.
- Large scale battles with hundreds or thousands of soldiers, depicted in detail right on the game map. Watch skilled armies and reinforcements go to battle, according to the battle orders and formations set by the player.
- Fully animated 3D models, with variations in face and clothing for each model, including infantry, cavalry, chariot and artillery units, as well as naval forces.
- Long seamless zoom range lets you step right into the game world or zoom out for a strategic overview.
- Develop your settlements by constructing buildings and developing the landscape around them, build markets and ports to enable trade by land and water.
- Elaborate research tree including technology as well as cultural, philosophical and religious developments.
- Many other elements will determine the outcome of you quest for dominance such as Leaders, Sieges, Unrest and Rebellion, and Authority and Culture ratings.
- As Emperor, set edicts, laws and decrees to balance power and move into a glorious new Era, with new technologies and military units that change the game!
- Conquer together or betray your allies. Anything goes in multiplayer mode, supporting up to 15 players.
Stay up-to-date with the latest Oriental Empires news and information at http://www.orientalempires.com/ or purchase the game on Steam at http://store.steampowered.com/app/357310. You can also keep track of Oriental Empires or Iceberg Interactive at any of these online channels: www.iceberg-games.com, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/OrientalEmpires/, Twitter at https://twitter.com/OrientalEmpires, Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/OrientalEmpires/, and on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/iceberginteractive