En bref. Slitherine confirme que le dernier volet de sa trilogie d’extensions sur le thème des Alliés dans Order of Battle arrivera très prochainement, le 22 septembre prochain si tout va bien. Pour l’occasion voici quatre captures d’écrans illustrant un peu certains des 14 scénarios proposés (voir la liste complète ci-après).
Pour plus d’informations sur Order of Battle: Allies Victorious, voyez cette page chez l’éditeur.
A lire également nos articles sur les précédents volets de cette trilogie : Order of Battle – Allies Resurgent : ils arrivent mais ce n’est pas du nouveau ! et Order of Battle – Allies Defiant : ce n’est pas la fin, ni même le commencement de la fin.
Order of Battle: Allies Victorious is coming soon
Allies Victorious is the last part of the Allied trilogy for Order of Battle and will be available on September 22nd, 2022.
The new DLC depicts battles from the Allied Normandy landings in summer 1944 to the end of the war in Europe. You will have to defeat the Wehrmacht in France, and liberate Western Europe to finally lead Allied forces into Germany in the last stages of the campaign.
Like all previous DLCs, Allies Victorious also adds a number of new units for both Allied and Axis countries, and some new Allied commanders.
Allies Victorious will be available on PC and console, and you will be able to use Slitherine’s PBEM++ system on PlayStation 4 (Xbox support coming soon).
Don’t miss the chance to play the last part of the trilogy!
Liste des scénarios
1. D-Day – Operation Overlord, the Allied invasion of France begins with amphibious landings of American, British, and Canadian troops on the beaches of Normandy.
2. Caen – Stubborn German resistance at Caen delays further Allied advances inland.
3. Cobra – US forces launch Operation Cobra to break out of their Normandy beachheads while other Allies begin similar offensives.
4. Falaise – Ill-fated German counter attacks allow the Allies to encircle and defeat large Wehrmacht formations in the Falaise pocket.
5. Paris – The Allies finally reach Paris, and drive the Wehrmacht out of the largest part of France.
6. Channel Coast – Allied forces neutralize German defences and V1 launch sites along the French Channel Coast, and seize crucial ports to ensure a steady flow of supplies.
7. Market Garden – The ambitious Allied airborne assault aims to secure vital bridges in the Netherlands to allow for a quick advance into Germany.
8. Scheldt – Allied forces seek to take control of the huge port of Antwerp to vastly improve their supply situation.
9. Lorraine – After crossing the Moselle and Sauer Rivers, Allied forces battle for control of Metz and Nancy, and push towards the defences of the Siegfried Line at the German border.
10. Battle of the Bulge – The Allies have to stop the Ardennes offensive, Germany’s last-ditch effort to regain the initiative in the west.
11. Rhineland – The Allies launch a large offensive to cross the Rhine River and need to secure key German cities on the west bank of the Rhine.
12. Remagen – Allied forces aim to capture the vital bridge over the Rhine at Remagen fully intact, and must seek to hold it against enemy counterstrikes and all attempts to destroy it.
13. Ruhr – The Allies manage to encircle substantial German forces in the Ruhr Area, a key industrial region of Germany.
14. To the Elbe – In the last days of the war Allied forces push deeper into Germany and finally make contact with Soviet forces advancing from the east.