Paradox confirme la sortie aujourd’hui d’un second Immersion pack, treizième extension d’Europa Universalis IV sur le thème cette fois de l’empire britannique. Au menu, des missions spécifiques à l’Angleterre mais aussi à l’Écosse et à l’Irlande, missions qui dépendront donc du nouveau système ajouté par le patch 1.25, l’essor de la révolution industrielle, un mécanisme sur l’innovation, l’anglicanisme pour l’aspect religieux, une doctrine navale, de nouvelles unités et musiques, ou encore la possibilité de partager ses connaissances.
Concernant Europa Universalis IV, voyez notre récent Panorama des DLC d’Europa Universalis IV, qui vous aidera à vous y retrouver parmi les douze extensions précédentes. Puis cette fiche chez Paradox, ou celle-ci sur Steam. Ainsi que le wiki officiel.
Command the Tides in Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
New Immersion Pack for Paradox Strategy Game Now Available
STOCKHOLM – 20 March 2018 – The old king of legend couldn’t control the waves with a flick of his hand, but you, his heirs, can master them with the power of your navy and the reach of your trade fleets. The destiny of millions is in your hand in Rule Britannia, the newest immersion pack for Paradox Development Studio’s classic historical strategy game Europa Universalis IV.
Rule Britannia brings greater depth to the lands of England, Scotland and Ireland while offering tools that will deepen the experience of Europa Universalis IV no matter where you choose play. The mission system has been completely reorganized (with new unique missions for the British and Irish nations), and any nation with a fleet can choose a naval doctrine that will boost its galleys, reduce its maintenance cost or strengthen the power of its trading ships.
Features of Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia include:
– New British Missions: Exclusive Mission Trees for England, Scotland, Ireland and Great Britain, embedded in the new Europa Universalis IV mission system (coming with the 1.25 update).
– Innovativeness: Earn rewards for being the first nation to unlock new knowledge, including lower power costs.
– Naval Doctrine: Adopt a general strategy for your fleets, giving you bonuses to ship maintenance, trade power or battle performance.
– Anglicanism: A new Protestant faith can appear in England with new bonuses and religious choices.
– New Units: New army designs for British and Irish nations, including independent Northumberland and Cornwall.
– New Music: The epic score of history has been filled out with new music to backdrop your quest for world supremacy
– Knowledge Sharing: Help your lagging allies or subjects by promoting the spread of institutions in their realms.
– Trade Steering: Force your defeated enemies to have their merchants fill your coffers.
Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia is now available in the Paradox store and on Steam for the suggested retail price of $9.99.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.