En bref. Une quatrième mini-extension vient d’arriver pour varier un peu plus encore les possibilités d’aménagement dans ce mignon simulateur de gratte-ciels inspiré de Sim Tower.
Au passage le jeu vient aussi de bénéficier d’une nouvelle mise à jour corrigeant quelques fonctionnalités et bugs (voir le changelog ci-après).
London Life has launched!
In London Life, you will be challenged to create gleaming office towers for titans of trade, elite global stock traders and moguls of media.
The London Life content pack features:
– New offices London Life adds 12 new office tenants. Financiers from small banks to sprawling stock exchanges want to be near the global hub of commerce in the City. Creatives of all types from small recording studios and indie game developers, to bustling newsrooms and lofty movie studios, all are attracted by London’s bright lights and pulsing glamour.
– New restaurants Traditional pubs and elegant restaurants impart a bit of English charm to your dining and drinking destinations.
– Lux Lobbies and London skyline In addition to a new, brilliantly British background, luxuriant lobbies with chic chandeliers will allow you to create impressive entryways.
– Posh artworks Inside and outside, a variety of opulent decorations and posh new artworks, will make your new London premises radiate refinement and prestige.
– …and lots more new features to create lofty London Life skyscrapers.
Not ready to head to London just yet? The following changes are now available for everyone:
Security doors that prevent people’s passage to help control your tower’s traffic
Revolving doors that slow the spread of smells throughout your skyscrapers
Sound doors that negate noise spread in your buildings
Full release notes for version 1.5.11 including the new content pack :
*** Version 1.5.11 (Feb 28, 2018)
New additions – London Life Content Pack:
– New London-themed offices
– New rooftop building facilities (satellite dishes, antennae)
– New London-themed restaurants
– New London-themed lobbies and decorations
– New outdoor plaza items
– New London-inspired artworks (paintings and sculptures)
– Three new London Life scenarios
– New office/artwork contracts
New additions – Base game:
– Added new infrastructure category – doors
– Security doors that block all movement
– Revolving doors that reduce spread of smells
– Sound doors that reduce spread of noises
– Fixed a bug where the utility ribbon closing unexpectedly in scenarios
– Improved Chinese font rendering in ADA report
– Fixed medal bug in Las Vegas/hotel « Going Upscale » scenario
– Updated game engine to Unity 2017.3
*** Version 1.5.10 (Dec 19, 2017)
– Added Simplified Chinese and Polish translations
– Added large winter holiday decorations for tall lobbies and outdoors
– One-time hint about buzz should not show up in unlimited mode
– Updated game engine to Unity 2017.2