Paradox vient de confirmer aujourd’hui que la troisième extension majeure d’Hearts of Iron IV sera disponible à compter du 8 mars prochain. Pour l’occasion voici le premier volet d’une série de courtes vidéos dans lesquelles les développeurs expliquent un peu plus les nouveautés amenées par ce DLC
A voir également les récentes mais plus longues vidéos ci-après, qui présentent elles les arborescentes technologiques permettant de personnaliser une partie jouée avec la Chine ou le Japon.
Pour plus d’informations sur Waking the Tiger, voyez cette fiche sur Steam ou sur cette page chez l’éditeur. Vous trouverez aussi sur le wiki officiel différents dev diaries présentant certaines des nouveautés (des traductions se trouvant par exemple chez Mundus Bellicus).
Puis à lire également nos articles HoI IV – Death or Dishonor : tenir ou tomber, HoI IV – Together for Victory : le Commonwealth à l’honneur, Hearts of Iron IV, un nouveau souffle pour la série et Hearts of Iron IV : quels apports pour le patch 1.1 ? et Hearts of Iron IV : le point sur le patch 1.2. Ou aussi dans nos archives notre série d’AAR Hearts of Iron IV : valse soviétique.
Waking the Tiger Makes Appointment With Destiny
Hearts of Iron IV Expansion Arrives March 08, New Feature Video
30 January 2018 – STOCKHOLM – Eighty years ago, the people of China rallied together to fight a ruthless invader – another in a long line of invaders. For a brief moment, the post-revolutionary squabbles that followed the end of the imperial line were put aside to defend the nation. But that is just one possible timeline. History is not fixed, and Paradox offers you the chance to change it once again with the release of Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger on March 8.
Waking the Tiger is the next expansion for Hearts of Iron IV, Paradox Development Studio’s best-selling World War II grand strategy wargame. With new focus trees, revised battle systems and new alternate historical paths for the major Axis powers, Waking the Tiger will shake idle generals from their slumber.
Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger includes:
– Chinese National Focuses: Divided and under threat, China has great reserves of manpower and diplomatic flexibility.
– Chain of Command: Unite your armies under a field marshal who can take advantage of the many skills of the generals under his direction.
– Decisions and Missions: Historical decisions and national missions give you new places to spend Political Power, as you deal with domestic politics or start special projects.
– General Traits and Abilities: Generals’ traits can now unlock powerful Command Power abilities, allowing great flexibility and creativity.
– Updated Axis Focus Trees: Alternate historical paths for the German Reich and Imperial Japan, including parliamentary rule in Japan and the return of the Kaiser to Germany.
– Acclimatization: Over time, troops will learn how to survive in the desert or harsh winters, giving these veterans an edge on the battlefield.
– And More: Capturing battlefield equipment, and a revitalized air war system that has room for Volunteer air wings.
Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger will be available on March 8, 2018, and, as usual, the release will be accompanied by a free major update for all Hearts of Iron players.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.