En bref. Paradox diffuse une très courte vidéo pour confirmer la sortie le 28 février prochain de la quatrième extension majeure pour Hearts of Iron IV. Add-on qui devrait grandement approfondir la dimension navale du jeu, et qui sera accompagné par un patch 1.6 pour le jeu de base. Un récent dev diary a montré via un court AAR un exemple des changements concernant la marine impériale japonaise, à lire par ici dans le forum officiel.
Concernant Hearts of Iron IV, voyez cette page chez l’éditeur ou à celle-ci sur Steam. Ou encore le wiki officiel. Puis à lire également nos articles HoI IV – Waking the Tiger : l’Extrême-Orient à l’honneur, HoI IV – Death or Dishonor : tenir ou tomber, HoI IV – Together for Victory : le Commonwealth à l’honneur, Hearts of Iron IV, un nouveau souffle pour la série. Ou aussi dans nos archives notre série d’AAR Hearts of Iron IV : valse soviétique.
Paradox Announces Release Date for Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns
Pre-Orders Naval Themed Add-On to Popular Strategy War Game
STOCKHOLM – 07 February 2019 – The great democracies of the world face unprecedented challenges on their legitimacy. Fascists and Communists pressure freedom loving nations on every side. Will they hasten war against the forces of tyranny or follow a path to authoritarianism? Are they safe beyond the seas that have historically provided ample protection? What path will you choose? Make your mark on history in Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns on 28 February, 2019.
Man the Guns is the newest expansion for Paradox Development Studio’s best-selling grand strategy wargame Hearts of Iron IV. It brings new detail to the naval game as well as adding a host of new gameplay options for major democratic powers including new political focus trees and governments in exile.
Man the Guns can be pre-ordered from the Paradox store or other major online retailers for $19.99.
Features of Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns include:
– Major Alternate Paths: Revive the Old Confederacy as the United States and provoke a new civil war, or hasten decolonization of the British Empire.
– Ship Design: Research new components and refit older vessels to take advantage of new knowledge. Outfit your submarines with snorkels or improved stealth.
– Admiral Traits and Skills – Tailor and level up your Admirals with new traits and skills.
– Governments in Exile: Welcome a government in exile to your democracy, boosting their legitimacy in return for more manpower and elite troops fighting to free their homeland.
– Other National Focuses: New national focuses for The Netherlands and Mexico.
– Naval Mines: Protect your coasts from invasion or assault with anti-ship mines, or clear a path through enemy mines before you make the big push.
– Shipping route controls – plot new routes for your shipping and navies by marking areas you want to avoid.
– Naval Treaties: Struggle to keep the peace by following internationally agreed upon rules, or creatively defy the world consensus by exceeding your limits.
– Amphibious Landing Vehicles: Add power to your beach landing by researching and producing specialized combat vehicles for your marines.
– New Music: Original music composed specifically for the Man the Guns expansion.
As is standard with all Paradox grand strategy expansions, Man the Guns will launch with a major free update, with this one including new naval aspects, training of pilots and sailors and the much requested Fuel resource to better simulate the constraints of extended supply lines.
Paradox Interactive is a leading global publisher of strategy games for PC and console. The company has developed and published a world-renowned catalog stretching back to 1999, with players hailing from all around the world.
The publisher’s steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, and Stellaris series created by Paradox Development Studio, the Age of Wonders series created by Triumph Studios, as well as award-winning titles such as Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and more from a network of partner studios. Paradox also owns White Wolf Interactive, though none of the publisher’s employees are vampires.
Paradox’s head offices are located in Stockholm, Sweden. Our development studios are located in Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå, Sweden and in Delft, The Netherlands. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay and endless variety to our ever-growing community.
For more information, please visit our forums and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.